Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Thai Nesta - Doncaster  (Read 1292 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7136686) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Fra66le

External Link/Members Only

A well reviews SP on here, to add to the positives here my review on a meeting a short time ago.

Comms
Very good, all by text with a final call to guide me in. Arranged on morning of the meet. She could have fitted me in for 15 mins earlier but I couldn’t make it before her other booking. I guess that would be the negative. No doubt due to popularity…she’s back to back. Anyway, no sign of anyone else coming and going either before or after.

A short distance from the town centre, easily walkable or car park at the back. I’m assuming it’s Thai towers as referred to in the previous reviews.

The meet
Knocked on and the door opened. Nesta stood there with an all in one body suit and gown. As can be seen in her pictures, looking pretty fit in my humble opinion. Shown into the room, a functional space with a bed, chair mirror etc. agreed 30 mins £70, left cash on the side. There seemed to be no urge to disappear and stash elsewhere. Nesta stayed in the room as I lost my clothes. Laid on the bed and had a massage to start. Nesta stayed in the all in one body suit…I was beginning to wonder what I was there for but we carried on with a perfectly good massage, not likely to straighten a back out but it felt good. My only gripe was that she kept getting off and on the bed, walking round etc so there was no real flow.

Asked to turn and was given a full frontal massage and was asked “am I not good?” As she grabbed my tackle that would normally at this point be ready to go but alas not today. “Maybe this will help” as she stripped out the body suit and gave the stick a bit of a shift to wake him up before applying the jacket and getting to work with OWO. This did the trick and before she stopped and asked if that was ok.

At this point I decide to return the favour, that seemed to go down well before she demanded to fuck me. I will not argue and she sat on my cock. One thing is she seem very tight! The sight of her bouncing and grinding on top was one for the memory.

I then edged my way to the bed and stood with me still inside before turning and hammering away in mish. The sap was rising so a quick change to doggy before firing into the back.

A chat and clean up before getting dressed and leaving.

Final impressions
I get the hype and I’m on-board. A good session, a few negatives like the phone buzzing but I can’t complain about the service and did I mention that she is a good looking girl with a great body.

I’ll be back I’m sure.

Offline Candyman1900

Not seen her since she has had the boobs enhanced, what are the new pair like?

Offline Fra66le

Pretty good to be fair, in proportion with her frame