Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby Alice - West Kensington / West Brompton - Brazilian - TOFTT  (Read 224 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7347440) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents,

Saw this profile a few weeks back and made enquiries. Comms managed by herself as I spoke to her before the meeting and her voice matched when I met her. Location is equidistant of West Kensington and West Brompton. Flat is on a main road and there is little to no discretion and I think the shops / people living nearby knows what's going on in that block of flats.

Girl is 5'8, dirty (dyed) long blonde hair down to her waist. Would rate her 7 facially and 8 body wise. She is slim and would guess size 8. Ass looks incredible but tits are bolts on. On arrival she says all services are protected which is ok. Paid £100hh with no extras offered so pretty expensive for a very vanilla punt.

Action wise it was the standard OW and a few position in sex. She didn't rush me but I didn't like the fake moans as much. Busted after 20 mins in action and left 5 mins or so early. I rated this neutral as she didn't do anything wrong but I felt the punt itself wasn't that great and no OWO / CIM on offer too despite mentioned on her profile.

No return on this one for me but I think some of you will enjoy spending time with her.