Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kimora Moore - Newcastle City Centre  (Read 3858 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6265245) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hopeless2712

External Link/Members Only

Took place a couple of weeks ago
30 mins
£100

OW, sex in mish, cowgirl and doggy

Venue - apartment near China Town
Comms - reasonable text response . Was asked to telephone when arrived to be given instructions to get in apartment block

Arranged a couple of hours ahead. Out of my normal budget but wanted to meet a proper ebony girl

Once at apartment paid over the cash and got straight to it. Owo is available for extra but she sucked me hard with a condom and it did the trick.
Then into doggy and excellent sight of my white cock in her black pussy from behind. Then on to cowgirl to see her quality tits. It was quite warm and she did not have great energy so changed to mish and watched myself in the mirror bang away and cum in the bag.

She was not the most chatty. Got the feeling she was happy for me to bang her and leave, she was not looking for repeat custom.

A positive for me as it ticked off a bit of a fetish for a black girl. But quite pricey and I would not return, but to be fair to her there was nothing wrong with the service and if it was a bit cheaper I would go back.