Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little zara student - liverpool street  (Read 4284 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6735989) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5881898) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5373335) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Randson

External Link/Members Only

So mixed previous reviews on this one but i though i would try anyway.    Nice look etc

Visited for 30 mins/£120

Comms.     Quite quick.   Confirmed services. Fk and owo were included.    Postcode given i made my way

Location.   All good.    Double locked doors to get passed.  Tidy flat nice bathroom

Girl.    Well she's like her photos.   Pretty sure it was her.   Less airbrushed.  Guess not 21.   C section scar.   Short.  Nice natural boobs

Meet
Made it into room and she begrudgingly confirmed owo and fk were included.    I will use this as a walk sign in future if I remember

Stripped as did she.    Started fk.   You guessed it. Not fk just lip kisses
She laid across my chest or owo so I could not see.    I am pretty sure there was no owo going on

Asked for 69.    She said I don't like that.   Same for face sitting.   Basically no licking of her.
Applied condom with mouth and then there was the oral.

Asked for sex.   She started on top and folded her legs under her - on top of me - to then penetrate.      Reckon the tip made it in and no more.
Dull.   But she was squealing and moaning.
Suggested doggy - she folded a leg back between her and I.  One hand underneath to hold the other over the top.
Same amount of penetrative depth.
Moved to Spoon.    Got a bit further in.  Finished.  Left.

Definite negative.   Not providing services. And the fake moaning........
Shame quite fit.   
Will not return
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:19:41 pm by Randson »

Offline scutty brown

Is she romanian?

what does it say on the profile and do you believe it?

Offline John Deep

External Link/Members Only

So mixed previous reviews on this one but i though i would try anyway.    Nice look etc

Visited for 30 mins/£120

Comms.     Quite quick.   Confirmed services. Fk and owo were included.    Postcode given i made my way

Location.   All good.    Double locked doors to get passed.  Tidy flat nice bathroom

Girl.    Well she's like her photos.   Pretty sure it was her.   Less airbrushed.  Guess not 21.   C section scar.   Short.  Nice natural boobs

Meet
Made it into room and she begrudgingly confirmed owo and fk were included.    I will use this as a walk sign in future if I remember

Stripped as did she.    Started fk.   You guessed it. Not fk just lip kisses
She laid across my chest or owo so I could not see.    I am pretty sure there was no owo going on

Asked for 69.    She said I don't like that.   Same for face sitting.   Basically no licking of her.
Applied condom with mouth and then there was the oral.

Asked for sex.   She started on top and folded her legs under her - on top of me - to then penetrate.      Reckon the tip made it in and no more.
Dull.   But she was squealing and moaning.
Suggested doggy - she folded a leg back between her and I.  One hand underneath to hold the other over the top.
Same amount of penetrative depth.
Moved to Spoon.    Got a bit further in.  Finished.  Left.

Definite negative.   Not providing services. And the fake moaning........
Shame quite fit.   
Will not return

Thats the thing which hope will never happened to me again. This moment when You spending Your hard money and leaving completely disappointed. Thanks for warning

Offline fannydango

Thats the thing which hope will never happened to me again. This moment when You spending Your hard money and leaving completely disappointed. Thanks for warning

Some Brazillians are the new Roms.  I know do two searches.  One excluding Rons and the next excluding Brazilians.   

Offline fannydango

Is she romanian?

I have noticed poles and Brazilians are now looking like Roms.  Report to follow sexy Gab newham.  Def bait switch with a miserable cunt Rom with same experience as yours without the sex and stripping off.

Offline PilotMan

That saying is getting to be a bit boring now  :dash:

(insert any nationality here) are like the new Roms.

Offline gentlemanrpt83

what does it say on the profile and do you believe it?

I would say rom proz for sure