Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Milk - Outcall - London - TOFTT  (Read 660 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6437518) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Maverick1138

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£300 1hr Outcall Central London

Not a very new profile (seems to have been created during the dark period of lockdown), but took a punt with this one as not much AW feedback and certainly no UKP reviews. Also, this meeting didnt end up getting logged as an AW booking as it was all done via messaging.

The lady is in her early 30's, well educated, smart, professional person, which was a real turn on when we met.
Looks wise, she is short, very slim (bordering skinny), blonde hair blue eyed, with bolt on boobs - she is most definitely a pocket rocket. Personality wise she is confident, talkative and quite a horny lady. Ideal as a sexy secretary type.

Services were offered enthusiastically, which involved a bit of lactation (a first for me!) combined with a girlfriend experience of french kissing, oral without and protected sex. All delivered nicely.

My only down point was that I didnt find her overly attractive. I like the more glamorous, bimbo type. Which HotMilk definitely wasnt. Not to say that affected the meeting in anyway, as I just wanted to tick the lactation box off.  Probably wont see her again.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Looks like she has one fit as fuck body! Glad you had fun!  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

I just wanted to tick the lactation box off

Have you got a yearning for bitty ?  ;) :D