Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuciaEVA Cardiff  (Read 3199 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6816468) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Stan10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Where /When
Meeting took place at my Airbnb in central Cardiff in June

How much
£200 for one hour outcall

Appearance
First impression was wow. I found Eva very attractive, and the glasses added to the look. Great slim body with pert t*its and a***  and great legs. Eva turned up in a summer dress with matching bra and kni**ers underneath.

Personality
Very chilled, chatty and made me feel great throughout the hour.

Comms
Coms with Eva were great via watsapp, with quick replies.

Action.
As I’d done with Alice on a previous visit, I also left my key in the door so she could let herself in, and kiss me before we spoke, which she did with a smile and lots of dfk. The rest of the hour was spent in various positions with either my face or fingers buried in Eva’s pussy and/or Eva’s mouth and hand wrapped around my cock. In short, there we’re 50 minutes or so non-stop action with dfk throughout. OWO was great with lots of tongue action and dt.

The action culminated in Eva wanking me while kissing me deeply until I came copiously.

Apres cum
Quick chat before Eva jumped in the shower, dressed and left with a lingering kiss

Offline piotrskut

why are you censoring your own words? I think we're all big boys here who aren't particularly offended by the word knickers

Offline Dan Dastardly

why are you censoring your own words? I think we're all big boys here who aren't particularly offended by the word knickers
😂😂😂

Offline notcalledchris

That is a recent price increase.  Shame because she fucks (sorry, f***s  :rolleyes:) extremely well

Offline Doyle

That is a recent price increase.

Did you notice it was an outcall?  I don't know if the outcall rate has increased (I don't pay attention to those), but her incall rate has been £180 for quite a while.

she fucks (sorry, f***s  :rolleyes:) extremely well

:lol:

Offline notcalledchris

Did you notice it was an outcall?

opps.  No i didnt. Well spotted. 

Offline Doyle

Offline Stan10

:dash: I typed this up on a work laptop so I could mail it to my phone and paste here. Obviously forgot to change any words that would flagged as inappropriate
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 03:58:16 pm by Stan10 »

Offline piotrskut

:dash: I typed this up on a work laptop so I could mail it to my phone and paste here. Obviously forgot to change any words that would flagged as inappropriate

yet it lets through "cock" and "wanking"?

Offline notcalledchris

yet it lets through "cock" and "wanking"?

He doesnt say what his job is.  Maybe he is in the Chinese masssage business.