Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carina - Olina Bayswater  (Read 1380 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7217887) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline maybe

External Link/Members Only

Cost:150 for 1h
Services: OWO (amazing), titwank, Covered Sex, CIM (average), Shared shower, Massage.
Services denied: Anal

Been on my HL for awhile and finally got to see her a few weeks ago.

Facially: photos are accurate, cute
English: basic to passable
Body: 5'2 ish, fair skinned, body type is fuller curvy type. Not as skinny as photos suggest (note: not fat though). Don't recall many if at all any tattoos.
Boobs: They are big and no obvious bolt on lumps, i couldn't tell if natural or just really well done. She has quite the fuller figure, so they could be real, loved them anyways.
Flat and bath room is in good order, other people were in the flat at time, plenty of doors in this place.

Punt: Arrived, i clearly didn't do my research properly and she was shorter than i expected, she is pretty to me so no problems. Did paperwork and into a shared shower. Usual scrub down, attentive and a towel pat down afterwards and back into the bedroom. Bedroom always nicely decorated as usual with some music in the background.

We started some kissing then into OWO. I have to say she has great technique. the teasing, sucking, attention to balls and shaft and softness of her mouth were all top notch. She was slow and methodical and eye contact at the right times. it was the perfect OWO. I asked her to try a titwank since she was tallanted in that department  :D but i wasn't just feeling it, so back to more OWO. Eventually we rubbered up and started in cow girl. Was ok, and switched to missionary after a bit. I caught her grimacing a few times, but she wasn't complaining, i checked if she was ok but she didn't restrict me in any missionary position.

We tried doggy and it was great view with a phat bum bouncing back and forth. Then I wondering if anal was on the books, so i gave her a light pet down there and it made her jump. So anal is off. I also made a bad joke which confused her, but never mind.

I am a CIM guy when i felt the time was near it was back OWO and the moment the condom was off, she was off on the home run sucking like a champ. So i had to slow her down and I said like how you did it before sex. The slow tease that she did which was absolutely the most enjoyable part of the whole punt. It took around 10 mins for her gradually ramp up again for that home sprint. After i came she couldn't take it all, in fact she barely got more than half before she ran off to spit it out. I was still left spluttering on the bed for a few moments more ....   :dash: , very disappointing. Her OWO was so good though, but cim was so bad.

I did point out she left a lot but it seems like its not her thing and she didn't get what i was saying (purposely?), I didn't make a big fuss .... Anyways. We cleaned up and went back to the shower and she dried me with towel patting and then came back and was still 15 mins left. So we did some back massage. Her massage was pretty good actually, very firm, has experienced. We chatted aswell whilst she massage abit, but didn't get any info.

All in all, a good punt, attentive and accommodating with great OWO, but average CIM. Despite that, I would see her again for the good service and amazing OwO.

Offline lee1

Offline Trixnex

Her photos on the AW link are personal ones. So not modified like on the Olina page.

Which one do you think is the most accurate?

Offline bootspunker

£120/hr on AW 👍🏻

£120 3/4 hr,

£130 hr

Also noted the 'big tits, very clean and vergin...' - That won't last long !
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 02:00:42 pm by bootspunker »

Offline LordGrantham

£120 3/4 hr,

£130 hr

She changed that today.

Offline Swapmeister

OP. Are we talking about the girl? Not as thin as the photos?? You didn't notice many/any tatts?!

Offline maybe

Her photos on the AW link are personal ones. So not modified like on the Olina page.

Which one do you think is the most accurate?

First and third pic from aw body wise.

Third pic facially.

Olina pics are pretty close.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:19:17 pm by maybe »

Offline maybe

OP. Are we talking about the girl? Not as thin as the photos?? You didn't notice many/any tatts?!

Tats are no big deal for me. So unless she is covered In them I won’t notice. Arms and legs didn’t have any. Can’t remeber if she had any on her back.

Offline maybe

£120 3/4 hr,

£130 hr