Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aaliyah - British East African A-V-O-I-D!! (Birmingham)  (Read 2413 times)

Offline helloluv0121

She has a number of adverts on vivastreet

External Link/Members Only

+44 7731 790051

Avoid going to her, she extremely rude and aggressive, huffing and puffing when kindly asked to change positions.. would not engage in anything in relation to the so called full girlfriend experience mentioned on her profile.. also a clock watcher, constantly checked phone, looks like there is also another working girl working out of the flat too.

Door to her Jewellery quarter flat has a ring door bell camera outside also.

Quilt cover on bed dirty, wished I just wa****ked my self off, what a waste of a punt.

Looks 6/10, small, nice bum, nice set of knockers but her attitude stinks if you don’t want to do this work then don’t do it, don’t take it out on punters paying ur moody ass.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Online Dark Vader

Thanks for the heads up on your first review. Did notice these two ads myself and wondered whether it was the same girl. How much did you end up paying in the end?

Offline JontyR

Thanks for the review. Welcome to the board.

May I ask how much you paid and for how long? What services did you request?

This may help too... External Link/Members Only

Offline Snagbadjer

They're a strange bunch alright. I had a couple of absolute belters with the African ladies. And a couple of grim meets similar to yours.

Isn't Egypt North Africa or the Middle East, though?

Offline helloluv0121

Hi guys, so I paid half hour which cost £80.00

Forgot to mention that she looked high as well (zoned out)

She does have a cracking body but her attitude absolutely stinks. Communication was fine and quick text messages responses..

Tbh when I go for meets I don’t have any requests out of the ordinary, doggy, Bj and on top is all what I only want so never pop the question on that front but I have noticed a few times WG’s don’t want to get on top and asked to be done from the front, a position I’m not a major fan of.

One of the links mentions OWO but did not receive that from her, only realised when I was driving away and reflected what a shocking meet it was.. not like I wasn’t fresh either or had anything dodgy showing on my manhood so that’s probably worth considering that she lies to attract you to visit her if owo is ur thing..

Regarding nationality she confirmed that she is a British Somali which I agree with, no broken English or anything and her age looks just about right.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:21:07 pm by helloluv0121 »

Offline helloluv0121

She has a number of adverts on vivastreet

+44 7731 790051

Avoid going to her, she extremely rude and aggressive, huffing and puffing when kindly asked to change positions.. would not engage in anything in relation to the so called full girlfriend experience mentioned on her profile.. also a clock watcher, constantly checked phone, looks like there is also another working girl working out of the flat too.

Door to her Jewellery quarter flat has a ring door bell camera outside also.

Quilt cover on bed dirty, wished I just wa****ked my self off, what a waste of a punt.

Looks 6/10, small, nice bum, nice set of knockers but her attitude stinks if you don’t want to do this work then don’t do it, don’t take it out on punters paying ur moody ass.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

She’s deleted one of the links and posted a fresh one External Link/Members Only