Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: azharsex - Bayswater  (Read 637 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6536300) (17 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline cptcoconut

TL;DR: Got ghosted when I arrived at the station, no response for a good 30 mins, resulted in a wasted trip.

I've so far posted a string of positives (and a few more to come, mostly pos/neu at least) - this is because I've stuck to well-reviewed WGs here on UKP as I'm new to punting and wanted to avoid disappointment. Unfortunately sometimes shit happens, and this is one of those times.

Service: booked for 60 mins £140 - not paid as got ghosted

Website: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: Q4 22

Booking:Initially fine, decently quick response to whatsapp, agreed a time for the next day. Postcode not even given at this stage, much less flat number. On the day I messaged to confirm, didn't get a response before I got on the tube, but thought nothing of it as thought she would see it by the time I got to the station. Got there, still no response, tried calling and messaging multiple times (ended up staying for about 30mins in the vain hopes I'd get a response), ultimately gave up and went home for a wank. I get a message from her hours later - not even an apology, just offering an alternative time.

I've seen others' reviews, and it looks like she can give a decent service (when she feels like honouring a booking) - but I've been burnt once and will not be trying again. Off the HL.

***Programming note: I've been a long-time lurker and have had a few great punts thanks to reviews here, so thought it was finally time for me to start contributing. I'll make full use of the 1 year grace for new members, but then reviews will probably slow to about 1/2 a month as I'm trying to limit my punts to save on spending (or so he says lol, let's see how long that lasts).***

Offline Jayjay17

She does have a habit of taking a while to reply which is unfortunate. The times I’ve visited her, luckily I got decent comms. And she is worth visiting IMO. Shame your visit didn’t go down at all.