Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mixy -House of Divine Victoria  (Read 864 times)

Offline Philter69

Service: 30 mins £60 (nb this included a £20 discount because I had previously Benn let down by a no show by Bambi a girl no longer on their roster.

Mobile: 07725740234

Date: July 23

Booking: back in April had booked to see Bambi. When I turned up she wasn't there and they had lost my contacts and did not put up no show on Twitter. Fedback to HoD and they gave me £20 of next punt. Took time to get round to it but cashed in with Mixy. Booking all done over text day before and confirmed on morning of booking.

Location: clean first floor flat around 10 mins walk from Victoria. It is central London so parking restricted.

The gurl: pictures on the website give a really great idea of what to expect. But in the flesh Mixy is even better. Very pretty with big handfuls of tits and arse, a flat stomach and a small but perfectly formed frame.

The service: Started with a friendly welcome and,having checked I was OK with kissing and OWO, hit me with a deep kiss hello before moving us in front of the full length mirror. She stood facing the mirror with her back to me and encouraged me to take off her underwear and start grabbing her important bits while she rubbed her arse on my cock.

Soon she asked me to get on the bed and slowly moved down my face, neck and nipples and then started gyrating on my increasingly rigid cock while I sucked her nipples She then gave very deep oral. Paying attention to my balls.

It was now time for sex so on with the condom. Started in missionary. Felt very sensual. Real chemistry. She went on top before I finished in doggy.

There were a few minutes left so she gave me a lovely massage.

She was brilliant. More than just the physical she is enthusiastic and friendly. I know HoD approach has its critics but it is teally efficient and good value for monet. But as for Mixy herself i really could not recommend her more highly and I will return.

Offline Jedi123

Does anyone know if Bambi from HOD is working anywhere else?

She was english 5ft 6 with a slim body
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 11:17:30 pm by Jedi123 »

Offline Philter69

Does anyone know if Bambi from HOD is working anywhere else?

She was english 5ft 6 with a slim body

Not sure but Mixy said she was based in Bournemouth. Got canned at HoD apparently for repeated no shows.