Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How can you tell who's honest?  (Read 2450 times)

robbo24

Just a thought mid afternoon while trawling for a new girl on reviews section. How do we know that any of trhe reviews on here are actually true. No doubt the majority are but considering how easy it is to post one how we do we not know that some users on here aren't just wild fantasists who claim to punt more than they do, how do we know people are who they say?

OldAdmin

This site has the most trusted reviews of any site, most of our reviews are from established members, our experienced members challenge any suspected review and I spend more effort than any other site owner to keep it clean. I also delete more toutish / fluffy reviews from new members, whereas other site would publish them because they are so desperate for reviews and they also don't mind touting by prossies and pimps because they want their money for advertising.

You are probably a Pro$$ieNetter here with an agenda, and trying to put doubt in the authenticity of our review system.

James999

Just a thought mid afternoon while trawling for a new girl on reviews section. How do we know that any of trhe reviews on here are actually true.

Can't tell you that can we, otherwise the scammers and pro$$ies would find out  :sarcastic:

James999

You are probably a Pro$$ieNetter here with an agenda, and trying to put doubt in the authenticity of our review system.

And a HOD promoter  :thumbsdown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This site has the most trusted reviews of any site, most of our reviews are from established members, our experienced members challenge any suspected review and I spend more effort than any other site owner to keep it clean. I also delete more toutish / fluffy reviews from new members, whereas other site would publish them because they are so desperate for reviews and they also don't mind touting by prossies and pimps because they want their money for advertising.

Or UKP is just a figment of Robbo's imagination..... :scare:

Online hendrix

If we told you, we'd have to etc...

OldAdmin

Unlike other sites, UKP allows replies to reviews which has the benefit of other members able challenge any suspect reviews.
This doesn't suit the touters and those who post false reviews, because they don't want to be scrutinized.

Offline CBPaul

Seems the OPs attempt at subtly touting HOD was sniffed out within 10 minutes  :D

leedsman

It's self regulating too. A guy posts a review, someone else visits, the experiences don't match and pretty soon it's called out. It may now be 100% infallible, but it's the best way to find honest reviews of girls.

robbo24

It was more jokey than anything in the fact that no one on here has really met one another, any of us could be just a 15 year old boy with a wild imagination

Their was no critisism involved ..

As for Divine, it is a place I visit most as it has the better ladies than any other place near me with the exception of LMP

Offline smiths

It was more jokey than anything in the fact that no one on here has really met one another, any of us could be just a 15 year old boy with a wild imagination

Their was no critisism involved ..

As for Divine, it is a place I visit most as it has the better ladies than any other place near me with the exception of LMP

Thats not true, some of us have met other members. Steve2 is a mate of mine who i have met and am in regular contact with, a friendship i value.

Offline cunnyhunt

Divine is a cunt like other pimps.

His brothels are ok but no different to others.

James999

It was more jokey

So we've established you're a Hod promoter with a shit sense of humour  :thumbsdown:

robbo24

Divine is a cunt like other pimps.

His brothels are ok but no different to others.

Fair play, everyone to their own. Personally I think everything else in MK is trash. However not quite sure how that was relevant to what I was trying to say. What I was really asking I guess was have people from here met each other before.

Offline CBPaul

So why not ask if anyone has ever met fellow UKP members instead questioning the validity of the reviews ?

Offline akauya

So why not ask if anyone has ever met fellow UKP members instead questioning the validity of the reviews ?

I think he's trying to dig himself out of his hole :)

Offline CBPaul

I think he's trying to dig himself out of his hole :)

I think you might be onto something  :D Can't see him being very successful either.

Offline Tricky Dickie

Just a thought mid afternoon while trawling for a new girl on reviews section. How do we know that any of trhe reviews on here are actually true. No doubt the majority are but considering how easy it is to post one how we do we not know that some users on here aren't just wild fantasists who claim to punt more than they do, how do we know people are who they say?

Well I know the reviews that I've posted are true!  :rolleyes:

robbo24

True, guess it was more me wording things wrong really ... my bad

Barry Shipton

So could anyone on %%%, Saafe or even Trip Advisor.

But it takes one to know one which is why experienced punters on here with a finely tuned sense to smell bullshit can spot any inconsistencies and they are soon exposed. Something that doesn't happen on other review boards where the 15 year old fantasists can happily post away unchecked.

Also known as the wisdom of crowds or group intelligence - but I am sure most on here would just prefer to call it a keen sense of knowing what is bullshit.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:31:57 pm by Barry Shipton »

Offline NIK

Thats not true, some of us have met other members. Steve2 is a mate of mine who i have met and am in regular contact with, a friendship i value.

And I have met Jimmy several times. He isn't a 15 year old boy!  :lol:

JV547845

I always have a glance at all of the reviewer's reviews to see if they typically complain a lot, or if prossies can do no wrong in their eyes.  Most of us appreciate a simple description of the facts from newbies, still helps prove a WG's legit or not even if it's the reviewer's first punt.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Most fake negative reviews are left by someone who has no other reviews and who never reviews anyone again.  They come on to leave the review and then disappear.  The guys on here are very quick to spot a fake and can pick them apart in minutes.

Fake positive reviews are even easier to spot as normally written by the woman herself and as such the prose is either much more flowery as women tend to write in a different manner to men or it is written in a vulgar abrupt way to try and pretend to be one of the buys.  Women are useless as writing like a man actually would so they are very easily spotted and torn apart.

There will always be one or two fakes that get through no matter what system is used, however if the woman in question has two or more from different punters and at least one of them is a well known member then it is likely they are true.

After all why would a punter write a fake fluffy review the only reason would be if he really liked her as in EAS but then he would not want other men seeing her and writing about her. 

Some of the men on here have been punting for years and years and have been using punting forums since they first started so can easily spot a fake review.

The best way to know would be to hang around and get to know some of the men and you will learn to trust them as they don't just write positives.  However reading  between the lines I don't think you really care about the reviews so much as trying to discredit them.

You will also very quickly learn they can also spot a liar within minutes of one posting and it is far easier to admit it than try to dig yourself out of a hole only to make said hole deeper than it already was

Online Steely Dan

The consequences for false negative and false positive are not the same. If there is a (fake) negative review (that seems real), the plenty-of-fish rule applies (at least for me).  I will avoid her if there is an equal choice without a negative review.  This may not be fair.  But I don't care, I don't answer to an employment tribunal - I just want a great punt, and statistically speaking, this increases the chances. But I never learn that it was a wrong review, oh well.

If there is a (fake) positive review and I visit and it is bad, I am out the cost of a punt.  And I write a review stating my experience.  So everyone finds out.  It still doesn't prove the review was fake (if it was about service, as that can change), but now in any case there is balance.

As others have said, it is way better than these two extremes.  On the regional boards, one quickly gets a feel for good posters and so on. And the plenty-of-fish rule does not work very well for regional agencies.  There are not very many, and someone seems to complain about each of them.

Offline HappyandLucky

Let's see how you go. Try posting a review and then we will see.  Otherwise a strange thread unless ur 15 yourself or just causing mischief. If it's the latter go fuck urself and stop wasteing our tiime.  Time will tell.

Offline Sedlmayer

True, guess it was more me wording things wrong really ... my bad

Try not use American gibberish on this site -  it impresses no-one. But then, neither do you.....

robbo24

So could anyone on %%%, Saafe or even Trip Advisor.

But it takes one to know one which is why experienced punters on here with a finely tuned sense to smell bullshit can spot any inconsistencies and they are soon exposed. Something that doesn't happen on other review boards where the 15 year old fantasists can happily post away unchecked.

Also known as the wisdom of crowds or group intelligence - but I am sure most on here would just prefer to call it a keen sense of knowing what is bullshit.

This was more the awnser I was looking for, thank you

robbo24

Try not use American gibberish on this site -  it impresses no-one. But then, neither do you.....

I wasn't trying to? Sorry I didn't realise this was an office boardroom where we all try and see who can impress one another

Offline Sedlmayer

I wasn't trying to? Sorry I didn't realise this was an office boardroom where we all try and see who can impress one another
[/color]

And sarcasm doesn't pass for wit on here either.  :thumbsdown:

Salt

Stop digging.....

If your genuine (personally i doubt you are) & made an error of judgement then accept it wind your neck in & start to contribute in a more constructive manner & you will be fine.

Take some good advice.....

:hi:

Offline Daffodil

No review site is infallible and there are sure to be fake reviews, or those concealing a hidden agenda, on all.

However, UKP is the most rigorous review site I have ever read. Even single review is scrutinised and inconsistency is soon spotted. Admin devotes a huge amount of time also, behind the scenes, ensuring that frauds are given the boot asap.

It is rare that I take anything I read at face value, but UKP is easily the most genuine resource for punting on the internet in my opinion.

Offline Sedlmayer

No review site is infallible and there are sure to be fake reviews, or those concealing a hidden agenda, on all.

However, UKP is the most rigorous review site I have ever read. Even single review is scrutinised and inconsistency is soon spotted. Admin devotes a huge amount of time also, behind the scenes, ensuring that frauds are given the boot asap.

It is rare that I take anything I read at face value, but UKP is easily the most genuine resource for punting on the internet in my opinion.

Yep - got it in a nutshell there.  :thumbsup: :timeout: