Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: T S Gabriela Cardoso South Kensington  (Read 3285 times)

Offline BILLY LIAR

External Link/Members Only

Quick coms via WhatsApp.

Incall venue a basement flat equidistant from South Kensington or Gloucester Rd tube station.

To cut a long story short, Gabriela was far too preoccupied with her phone & generally distracted. When you're handing over £250.00 that's not good enough. Was in & out in 45 min having paid for an hours punt & that's including 2 showers. I think I may have been given an apology for the poor punt but the loud music made communication impossible throughout the meet & of course no refund was offered.

Profile pics is what you get, athletic & hard bodied. A wee bit on the masculine side but this wasnt a surprise. But after two glowing pos reviews was hoping for a great service.

Kissing was not reciprocated,closed mouth pecks & was directed to suck her tits or cock when I went in for a kiss. Lips rock hard as the rest of the bod.

Oral without, she was keen & seemed to enjoy my endeavours but I had to instruct her to get noshing on me. Had me tongue up her bum. Rubber on, spoons & cowgirl. Thankfully was able too fill the bag fairly quickly after hearing the dreaded refrain 'cum for me babee'

Didnt leave with a skip in my step....

Online iwobiwan

Thanks for the review, was thinking if visiting her on Monday, so you have probably saved me north of £300.

Starting to wonder who the guaranteed good TS punts in London are.

Online scutty brown

Billy
can you recheck the link you've posted?
What you got simply brings up a list of every Gabrielle (or similar) on the Birchplace site

you may not be able to post a direct link, in which case post the phone number and the EXACT name on the girl's profile
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 02:18:40 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Xtro

@Mods.... can we post photos from the SP's Instagram since it is advertised or linked on the adverts? (All pics here are from adverts)

Gabriela Cardoso
Phone - +44 776 8138275      07768138275

Review by TheMagnet - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=379694.0

BirchPlace - External Link/Members Only
LondonTS - External Link/Members Only
ShemaleUK - External Link/Members Only

Bareback listed and potentially asked for as mentioned in a review by CrimsonD;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=381843.msg3895088
Although the BirchPlace ad states "No Bareback".

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 05:45:54 pm by Xtro »

Offline BILLY LIAR

Billy
can you recheck the link you've posted?
What you got simply brings up a list of every Gabrielle (or similar) on the Birchplace site

you may not be able to post a direct link, in which case post the phone number and the EXACT name on the girl's profile

Having difficulties posting a direct link from Birchplace. So above is a profile from londonts. Just noticed Xtro has already posted a link
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 08:04:18 pm by BILLY LIAR »

Online scutty brown

Having difficulties posting a direct link from Birchplace. So above is a profile from londonts. Just noticed Xtro has already posted a link

I owe you an apology -I hadn't spotted you'd put the full name in the title

Offline BILLY LIAR

I owe you an apology -I hadn't spotted you'd put the full name in the title

:hi:

Offline CrimsonD

Bareback listed and potentially asked for as mentioned in a review by CrimsonD;
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=381843.msg3895088
Although the BirchPlace ad states "No Bareback".

Just to be clear it might have been miscommunication, her English is not great and I might have misunderstood, as in she was telling me she was going to use a condom, not that it was optional. I can't say 100% but looking at her profile it does say no bareback.

I had a great punt with her, I would definitely re-visit. Everyone is different though and has different likes and dislikes.

Offline SEXYSTUD1

Exactly like CrimsonD mentioned, every time I have visited Gabriela it has been nothing but fireworks, I'd give her a balon d'or for sexiness if it were possible  :lol: :lol:

Offline MMab69

Quick coms via WhatsApp.

Incall venue a basement flat equidistant from South Kensington or Gloucester Rd tube station.

To cut a long story short, Gabriela was far too preoccupied with her phone & generally distracted. When you're handing over £250.00 that's not good enough. Was in & out in 45 min having paid for an hours punt & that's including 2 showers. I think I may have been given an apology for the poor ….
Thanks for sharing and sorry you had a bad time
Can you tell us approx what time the punt took place ? Also where was the loud music coming from ? A noisy flat mate ?

Offline BILLY LIAR

Thanks for sharing and sorry you had a bad time
Can you tell us approx what time the punt took place ? Also where was the loud music coming from ? A noisy flat mate ?

Music was being played in the room where the punt took place.

Pm. Sorry not willing to be specific for obvious reasons