Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Thai Jayda - mechanical, refused agreed services - Lincoln  (Read 1547 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6788679) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one is currently still in Lincoln, at least for a few more days.

The agreement
30 minutes including kissing (confirmed in the text) for £70

The location
Shit hole council estate that seems to get more scummy every time I go, which will probably be the last time, based on this rubbish punt.

The girl
Same one as in the pictures. I can't tell the ages of Thai women. She's young, but obviously a few years older than the airbrushed pictures suggest. Shoulder length black hair, small but full lips, braces, cute body, maybe 5ft 2". Almost no English

The meet
She was friendly and welcoming, but with the awkwardness due to the language barrier.

I didn't bother to confirm services, and was not in the mood to pay for extras. She (the maid, I now realise) said kissing on the lips was fine, and I didn't need to pay extra. I'd have took the extra note if I realised she was not going to do it after all. But I only ever take the exact amount for security reasons.

Laid on my back as she stroked my legs and began nibbling my ears. She did the bare minimum to get me hard and this set the tone for the rest of the meet. I gave up any attempt at kissing after the first two or three rebuffments. As soon as she saw I was hard she jumped for the condom. That's fine, I did not ask, or pay for, oral without. What followed was a slow and slightly above average blowjob, with tongue teasing and eye-contact. But again, mechanical and I wasn't feeling it at all.

On she jumped. There is no doubt she puts some work into her cowgirl game, as she rode away with a vengence. But it was like she was just going through the motions. I'm not one of her sixty year old customers who cums after twenty seconds or gets hurried on by the fake moaning.

Into doggy and it was an undeniably great sight. But when the girl isn't enthusiastic, I pretty much lose all interest. Into missionary which was even worse, as I got a glimpse of her completely disinterested expression. She didn't respond at all to having her nipples sucked, which is a first for me. Even some of the Roms had more responsiveness.

Swapped to standing doggy with her on the bed. I could not tell if she was tutting or it was just the sound due to her braces, but it annoyed me. She was half turning back to check if I was close. I was not going fast or slow but merely trying to get my monies worth at this point.

Since she was purposely making the angle awkward, I laid back on my back to have her finish on top so I could at least get a look of those lovely tits. To give her her due, she ground away like a madwoman, bouncing up and down with some vigour. The bed was making a hell of a din (wonder how much more it can take, as it must have seen more action than Helmand). This is where I like a bit of kissing but was not going to happen with this one, so I let her grind away to a lacklustre finish.

After she was all chirpy and making jokey gestures about being tired and worn out. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, as she is definitely a friendly girl. But I didn't get the service I asked for, and I found the meet mechanical. I get that it's subjective and maybe she just wasn't in to it, but I left unsatisfied. Maybe she's more of an hour punt type, but that's not what I go for. There endeth my two-penneth.

Offline mancsguy1975

Sorry to hear a about this poor experience OP..

Out of interest, why did you suggest she may be more of an hour type punt... on the basis of your review I would say shes a 15 min pump and dump SP at best..?

Better luck next time fella !

Offline Snagbadjer

Hi. No particular reason. I've never had a 60 minute punt but I imagine that *some* SPs might put more effort into them? Based on the reviews here, some guys like to go for the hour meet with the Thais, start off with a massage etc. I'm not into massages at all, and just like to get straight down to it. I usually hold out until the SPs phone alarm goes off at 25 mins or whatever, but I was out the door in about 19 mins on this one.

As for 15 mins P&Ds, I'm not really into them but have definitely had a few.

Offline RogerBoner

I'm not one of her sixty year old customers who cums after twenty seconds
:sarcastic:
Thanks for the enlightening review.

Offline Snagbadjer

:sarcastic:
Thanks for the enlightening review.

I wasn't trying to have a dig at anyone with that remark, was just irritated after a disappointed punt. She was definitely trying to ride me to an early finish though lol.

Offline Charliehutton

To be honest, Snaggy, it didn't sound that bad a punt to me. I must admit I like a bit of response when I'm giving it my all, fake or not, and I hate it when they deliberately position themselves so you can't give it everything in doggy. Sounds like she threw everything she's got into cowgirl, though, at least.

By the way, there's no chance of a girl riding me to an early finish, in fact the older I get the more often I can't finish at all. Whether that's true of all us old'uns or whether it's a side effect of my cock-pills I'm not sure.

Here's hoping you enjoy the next one a lot more :drinks: