Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny Blacked Coventry  (Read 3419 times)

11 review(s) for Bunny-Blacked (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Puntingisme

External Link/Members Only

Service : Handjob - £20

Comms:

Texted bunny an hour before meeting after seeing her green light on , she text back straight away and we arranged a time to meet.

Venue :

Small motel near a business park - a46 side of Coventry , the room was small but was clean and all amenities were provided. Parking was free and it was a discreet entrance , no passing of lobbies.

Girl :

She was a solid 8/10 in my opinion. Really nice arse and a cute smile , girl next door vibes. She was really pleasant to talk to and we got on super well.

The Act :

She put some nice lube on my cock a good amount to keep me teased but not too much to the point where you can’t feel it. She had a great technique and we had some dirty talk whilst she was stroking me. I finally came and she warned me to tuck in my jacket before I exploded , it went everywhere  :dancegirl:

She gave me a wipe and I cleaned up quickly.

Overall:

Loved this meet and couldn’t fault it anywhere , I’ll probably try her famous blowjob next time , wish she took care though !

Would definitely recommend trying her out.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 11:19:22 pm by Puntingisme »

Offline fredhiggins

Wish she took care

?

Good review.

Offline Puntingisme

I was meant to say

“ wish she took card or some sort of transfer online “

Cheers

Online Dark Vader

Quite like the idea of walking in, letting her jack me off then leaving all for £20. Something different. If I'm over in Cov I will try.

Offline Puntingisme

Quite like the idea of walking in, letting her jack me off then leaving all for £20. Something different. If I'm over in Cov I will try.

Yeah mate sometimes it’s good to spend a little less and still get the job done  :wackogirl:

Offline 801

I tried the other night , she replied stating available for one more hour before calling it a day. So tried arranging and then got radio silence ? It was late night though but I thought atleast a reply either yes or no could have been sent back ....

Is the car park free? And do you just drive in and park up ?

Offline W_Punter

Car park is indeed free. There's a gym at the end of the road but the motel has its own private carpark with no nosey neighbours. Re availability, she can get busy and much like we punters do, she might line up a couple of options. Plus you take a chance that a regular doesn't muscle in. I'd say she's fairly organised but whenever I see her the phone is always lighting up. When you do get to have her lips around your cock you won't be disappointed.

Online garfield

Is the car park free? And do you just drive in and park up ?

Good few years back I arranged a booking with a girl in this place, pulled up in the car park, she kept texting me to wait 5 minutes, then radio silence, week or so later got a fine through the post, was anpr camera on the way in ( not sure if they’re still there now) always wondered if it was something to do with the hotel or parking company behind the ad

If the cameras are still there park next door in the gym, code for gate is 6987  :thumbsup:

Offline Scooby snacks

No cameras there now, have not had an issue using this car park. WG friendly hotel.👍

Offline westmidlandsman

For those who are nervous of the car park you'll see a small bridge nearby leading to a residential area. Over that bridge is where I parked before when I met her so reduces the risk of any nosey staff or ANPR concerns for the sake of a 2 minute walk. (Cant actually drive over the bridge for clarity but I just sat nav'd to the other side to park up.