Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Isabella - Earls Court - FantASStico  (Read 3084 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6940132) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Zamalek

Hi. Long time lurker here so am posting here as it was definitely worth it

Adult Work Profile:

External Link/Members Only

When: Last Saturday Midday booking.

Cost: £180 (1hr) + extra £40 OWO

Booking was easy and straightforward. Requested for her to wear secretary outfit (as per AW pics). Arranged couple of days before. Location is short walk from Earls Court. I was driving so parked at pay and display nearby.

Normal flat....no concerns there.

Once buzzed in I was greeted by Isabella in her Secretary outfit. Instant boner. I just knew I was going to have a good time.

Before I go into the deets, just want to clarify when it came to skin pigmentation, It wasn't an issue for me. Only reason I thought it might be is because it got brought up a few times but as far as I'm concerned, hardly noticed it.

Papers given, then straight into the action. Isabella started grinding up on me and straightaway I groped her ass with the skirt on. Slowly started peeling the skirt up to see black thong underneath which made her ass look even greater with it on.

Soon after I lied on the bed and she gave me a sensual BJ with great technique and constantly looking at me. Her bright blue eyes were mesmerising to look at whilst she was blowing me.

She then mounted me and demanded I squeeze her ass cheeks whilst riding me. That drove me insane and went into hyperdrive lol. Had to calm myself as was about to bust and wanted to save that finish for pronebone. Same situation with reverse cowgirl

I knew how I wanted to finish and it had to be prone bone. I told her to not stop looking at me whilst I was prone boning away. Her sultry look with her eyes focused on me and dirty talk once again forced me into hyperdrive. I couldn't hold it in any longer so released week's worth of milk in the dom.

Afterwards we chatted and got to know bit more about her. Unfortunately, she leaving is very soon although she might be returning in January. There was a bit of time left and I got hard so fucked again. Unfortunately couldn't bust so left right at the hour mark.

Gonna try arrange another session before she leaves.

Will I see her again? Definitely. If you love asses you cannot go wrong. She might be bit pricey but for me she proved great service so worth it and the review.

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

for future reference, when posting AW links please also include the link which contains the profile number

Offline gurds

Her ass is elite level. Glad I had the chance to see her, I nutted from her squat riding me with a great view of her ass bouncing up and down.

:dance:

Offline Zamalek

lolol. I hear you man. Sight to behold.

Offline mizoahmed2

Oh my.. she looks like a short term visitor to this area so need to visit her asap before she moves.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 12:59:53 pm by mizoahmed2 »

Online DoorDash

Would you say the owo was worth the extra ?

Based on technique / time spent

Offline Zamalek

She spent a good amount of time on OWO and the technique was decent. Was more on the sensual side.

Worth the extra? I agree the extras are too much for my liking but when it comes to these decisions I just bite the bullet and go with it.

Hope that helps

Offline jsparky

Offline pantywetter

Not really an “ass man” but wouldn’t mind a ride on that.   :cool:

Offline mizoahmed2

Oh my.. she looks like a short term visitor to this area so need to visit her asap before she moves.

I texted her and she moved outside London  :dash: