Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha Trans Massage - West Brompton  (Read 4256 times)

Offline osuc69

External Link/Members Only

When - Sept 23

Where - Samantha has a place that is literally 5 minutes walk from West Brompton Underground Station.

Cost - 1hr £100.00

The SP - Samantha is attractive enough. So far so that I didn’t walk when I saw her. She is massive when you see her in high hills and looms almost amazonian in stature. Her hair is really nice. Her legs worth so smooth I am sure it was done with lasers! This was the thing that stood out the most. She clearly pays a lot of attention to herself. She senses my nerves and slowly built up her service which she scores extra points for. She let me dictate the pace and wouldn’t push the boundaries unless I said it was ok.

Service - This wasn’t rushed. She spent a lot of time with long relaxing strokes. A lot of time was spent on the feet and this was awesome as most sp’s make me squirm with their light touches. The massage went on for about 40 minutes and them she asked me to flip and put on a blindfold so I couldn’t see and started to caress the crown jewels.

This felt amazing and then she started to gentle thrust her throbbing cock against my hand. Never having touched another mans manhood before it was a strange sensation. As I tried to build up some sort of rhythm, she gentle moaned. When they moved on to the bed where she asked if I would like to suck her cock. I wasn’t quite ready for this but cheekily asked if she would suck mine, to which she obliged.

I then asked her to fuck me and she said “I can try” She lubed me up and then stuck two fingers in before spitting and then entering me. It felt amazing and I wish we had moved to the bed earlier. I came whilst wanking myself off but sadly she was not able to climax. Feeling slightly selfish, I said I would return and allow her the grace of cumming next time.

I would return and I when I think of the literal 100s that i’ve wasted in chinese massage places it makes me weep a little. Also its nice to go with someone who speaks and listens during the service. I didn’t feel at any point that I was being pressured into anything.

We the spoke about sexuality and I spoke that I has no interest being fucked by a man and she said hears that on a daily occurrence!

Already looking for my next trans experience. I think that trans sofia is returning to London soon. So I will be booking her up!

Offline James10

Great review. Sadly it looks like her advert has disappeared. Do you think you could private message me her details please?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Great review. Sadly it looks like her advert has disappeared. Do you think you could private message me her details please?

You may ger a little reminder from a 'helper' or 'mod' for that post

Online scutty brown

the phone number is part of the Vivastreet link posted above

also here
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 07:19:29 am by scutty brown »

Offline lee1

and here too:

Offline jimbobster

Just to clarify,  that's 100 for the full hour?   Not half hour?

How big is she down stairs?
Ta

Offline osuc69

100 for full hour. Around 6 inchs. Not huge but nice enough!

Offline Voyager

Seems she has a bit of boxy and large middle body.