Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE SAMI - Ravenscourt Park W6 - Tiny Polish cutie  (Read 2450 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Not sure how I hadn't got to meet Sami so far, given my fondness of petite girls, but put that right. Easy to book, responsive on texts, at £120 for the hour.
Location a flat that's been used by multiple girls, described in this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329611.0
Not sure who the current stablemate is, strong scent of weed from the other room, not at all from Sami though.

Sami is a 29yo petite Polish girl, a tiny 5'1" girl with a slight/skinny build, pretty feet though not the softest skin.  Droopy tits (expected), but decent face with big brown eyes and dirty blonde mid-length hair let out for me to use.
Sami was wearing frilly socks and a sexy summer dress, over white panties, giving me a peek of those as she climbed the stairs.  Paired with her cutesy mannerisms and voice, I was very pleased. Her look really did it for me.

Rather business-like approach and as I knew it's no kissing and OW.  Felt she doesn't really want any affection, avoiding eye contact when fucking, so no GFE.
But...she does really get into things. Somehow still giving me the impression she was enjoying things.

Rapid undressing and into OW. She does some nice tongue flicking with intermittent eye contact. Responsive to my requests and keen to please me. Tried her best to take me deeper but her mouth really is tiny.
Enjoyable enough and the room now has a nice big mirror. Most of my enjoyment for this punt will come from having my hands on a cute girl, eager to please me :angelgirl:

RO next, which seemed to disrupt her routine. She really enjoyed herself, quiet but rather hot seeing her quivering uncontrollably after I got her off. Nice to get a girl lost so she doesn't know where she is anymore  :D
Eager for me to fuck her and obliged in mish, hot holding her tiny hips, legs on my shoulders enjoying her pussy, cumming hard in the bag.

Intra round Sami's an extremely chatty and friendly girl, snuggling up close to me. Strangely rather affectionate when I'm not inside her.
Round 2 ran through more OW, cowgirl and doggy.  She does have a nice butt bent over, cowgirl very much a shallow slow fuck, but seemed to like being taken hard in doggy.
Gently pulling her hair and spanking her as she moaned away touching herself, tiny squeezed delight for me to drill :yahoo:

Post pop realised she was pretty much back to back, with next punter queuing.  Though whoever it was got delayed as (gladly) she ran over with me.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 6/10
Personality 9/10
Service 6/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 36/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 06:05:45 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline stonebow1

You described a punt with Sami well. She's absolutely gorgeous and you will enjoy being with a girl who is so cute. But she is mechanical and her service doesn't have those intimate touches like kissing or oral without a condom.

I'm guessing she's in a relationship (as she's seemingly always pregnant) and these are the rules she abides by in order to keep punting.

Offline Shadow314

I'm guessing she's in a relationship (as she's seemingly always pregnant) and these are the rules she abides by in order to keep punting.

I got that sense too.  Very friendly and eager to please, yet at the same time mechanical on some aspects.
She's at a sensible price point though reflecting it's a GFE-lite.