Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Holly Hendrix xx - Wandsworth Town SW18 - Energetic fuck with friendly Scot  (Read 2521 times)

8 review(s) for xx Holly Hendrix xx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

£180 for the hour, easy to book with quick clear comms. Location a hotel close to the station.

Holly is a friendly 33yo Scottish girl with shaggy blonde-brunette hair, sparkling blue eyes and a welcoming smile. A tall lass, probably 6', with a slim toned physique, little A/B cup breasts, and long legs.
Not curvy but still has a feminine look, with a nice butt. Many tattoos and a few piercings. Pictures accurate.

Greeted with a kiss and then down to business. LFK with hints of DFK throughout.
She's initially passive letting me take control and lead, but then very full on in anything I've chosen to do with her.
OWO with lots of eye contact, everything from teasing to balls deep face fucking. Kneeling, squatting on her toes or arms out wide submissively letting me use her :thumbsup:
RO which she really really got into, cumming hard for me. Very hot with lots of physical, vocal, and non-voluntary responses. Hands gripping me, spasms, skin blushing, and ending with a high look on her face  :wackogirl:
Pussy glistening invitingly for me, and had to fuck her. Dom on to screw in mish, fucking her as much as she fucked me back, urging me deeper.
Certainly no laying back as she uses her whole body, long legs everywhere, as she came explosively once more which triggered me to erupt too :wackogirl: :wacko:

Quick intra round chat before some more snogging and oral.  Head back on the edge of the bed, though can't go too deep in that position.
Rubbered up to let her ride me in cowgirl, and she sure did. Bouncing, squatting, hands all over me, hand-free balancing, and everything in between; vigorously delivered. Dripping wet as she came once more, using me for her enjoyment.
My turn now, enjoying fucking her some more. Got her to sit back on my cock, taking her from behind. Great energy once more as I enjoyed her bouncing up and down on me.  Lovely long legs and back working for me.
Just about managed to hold out like that - she sure has good stamina - to switch to doggy. Rather tight when bent over and pumped her hard to a finish.

It really was a fun meet with Holly. Interesting combination of a taller girl, submissive to my demands, then gets horny as hell in executing them.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 8/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 37/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 05:48:16 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Bartolomeo

Did not know she did face fucking! Onto the list she goes!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Offline expeller

A really enthusiastic SP and good fun with it!

Offline Tristandares

Looks nice. Presume she did dirty talk?