Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LAPC Sutton 5/9 12 to 3pm party  (Read 1542 times)

Offline uncle jessie

Arrived at the well known venue bang on 12 handed over the £95 and got undressed , was already quite a few others there , now it's always near on impossible to do a head count at these things because blokes are spread out in different rooms and on the move constantly but there was a lot . No real sign of any girls until about 12:15 when it became noticed that the 2 new girls advertised Tillie Taylor & Jasmine Love where not there . Turns out they made it aware yesterday evening that they where not coming and a Chinese girl Honey ? I think her name was , who had been at the Monday fun day parties was asked to stay over and cover . So just 3 girls in total Luiza Voss , Hayley and Honey ? . Wasn't until 12:30ish before one girl started to play , all the while the doorbell could be heard ringing constantly as even more punters joined the already far to many for just 3 girls . The situation was not helped by the 2 or 3 hoggers in attendance , I eventually managed to get with the Chinese girl and quickly popped a load and decide to call it a day about 1:15, to top it off when I went for a shower there was no gel just about 4 bottles of shampoo so it was just a rinse in water .
Bit of a schoolboy error on my part before handing over the cash to check if all the advertised girls where there , taking the piss when they knew yesterday that the new girls which I think most of us where there to see . There was several very pissed off blokes there , some appeared to be regulars too which I most certainly won't become . My first and last visit and a total waste of £95 quid and a rare day off that I could devote to punting .
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 04:34:40 pm by uncle jessie »

Offline Hornycustodian

The Notting Hill ones of this group are much simpler and smaller in my experiences. Thought bout going to this. By sounds of it I'm lucky lol. Unlucky day. It happens but you must be very annoyed. Sutton is only good for the large ones like Rebecca ryder I've noticed.

Offline kingmg

The Notting Hill ones of this group are much simpler and smaller in my experiences. Thought bout going to this. By sounds of it I'm lucky lol. Unlucky day. It happens but you must be very annoyed. Sutton is only good for the large ones like Rebecca ryder I've noticed.
what's the Notting Hill one called?
People should avoid these parties at Sutton now they don't restrict the numbers and anyone can just turn up

Offline mrpunts

what's the Notting Hill one called?
People should avoid these parties at Sutton now they don't restrict the numbers and anyone can just turn up

I dunno if the reply we referring to the alternative LAPC venue in Notting Hill, is not heard never been, or whether it’s in reference to Phoenix Parties which run out of West London, 10-12 mins walk from Paddington Elizabeth Line or Warwick Avenue on Bakerloo.

Offline Cee92

The rant about hoggers really makes me glad i've never bothered to take the plunge and attend one of this 'parties'. I just couldn't see myself fighting over some random whores holes with a bunch of dudes standing their with our dicks hanging out. "No sir, after you I insist you receive fellatio first". Yeah... I think i'll stick to regular punting ta.

Offline Handel2020

The rant about hoggers really makes me glad i've never bothered to take the plunge and attend one of this 'parties'. I just couldn't see myself fighting over some random whores holes with a bunch of dudes standing their with our dicks hanging out. "No sir, after you I insist you receive fellatio first". Yeah... I think i'll stick to regular punting ta.

Having been to Lady Marmalade parties (now Phoenix) back in the day these parties strike me as completely different. If they are letting as many guys in as possible they know this is conducive to loads of guys standing around the girls and trying to get some action. The parties I went to were completely different. I have heard of hoggers in reviews at Phoenix, but never seen it myself at LMP and went to four parties. The main thing is the ratio of guys to girls. That can make or ruin a party, depending on what you are into.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Sex party wise I've only ever been to TPC and have never encountered hoggers though they must occur for sure. Even when the parties are full, and 90% of those I've been to have been, I've never struggled to get constant action and the girls are encouraged to fuck each and every client.

It certainly isn't perfect and there's plenty of valid criticisms of TPC but I can't see myself trying other much busier sex parties as even ones like RR that are well reviewed there's always a queue to fuck the best girls and the ratios can sometimes get absolutely ridiculous.

Offline Handel2020

I guess it's the maths. I don't know how many guys go to LAPC for each party but if it is multiplied by £95 I suspect it adds up. Combine this with the fact guys just keep coming to the parties then there is no incentive for the owners to raise the standards. It's amazing how good LMP was years ago but I didn't realise it at the time unfortunately.

Offline Sullivan

The one Sutton party I attended really was awful. Someone else on here put it well that you have a rugby scrum of naked guys, competing for every orifice of a limited number of disinterested women.

At Phoenix, the standard of wg is so much better than I saw at Sutton. And, on occasion, I have been into a room with just 1 girl in TPC, which brings a bit of intimacy, as well as being in rooms with plenty going on, with me involved.

At Sutton, you’re making sure nobody jumps the queue in front of you, you’re having sex with a woman who is giving hj to two guys at the same time and there are 5 guys lined up, looking at their watches and shaking their heads.

I have been to countless meets with wgs, a duo, TPC multiple times, different German FKKs. In my punting career nothing, nothing at all, has been as bad as the party I went to in Sutton. I don’t even care about the money I spent, the whole experience was grim from beginning to end. It would almost be worth the party fee not to go.

Offline Philter69

The one Sutton party I attended really was awful. Someone else on here put it well that you have a rugby scrum of naked guys, competing for every orifice of a limited number of disinterested women.

Sounds really grim. Do want to break my party duck but going to do it at Phoenix.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Sounds really grim. Do want to break my party duck but going to do it at Phoenix.

Good idea. Phoenix isn't perfect but you will definitely get some action. Can't imagine trying somewhere like LAPC for a first time party or indeed at all if you have to almost fight for some action.

Offline Hornycustodian

I dunno if the reply we referring to the alternative LAPC venue in Notting Hill, is not heard never been, or whether it’s in reference to Phoenix Parties which run out of West London, 10-12 mins walk from Paddington Elizabeth Line or Warwick Avenue on Bakerloo.

Researching more, seems doubleLparties has stopped for a while now. Disappointing as 3 girls 4-6guys was a great ratio. Iirc  one woman was disabled. Hop is a venue with various groups using it. Like I said before, it's better off going to the big ones in sutton like Rebecca ryders or debbie/leyla(which I went to last week).  Phoenix is also really good esp of iget a time where u are only one of two. Having three girls lined ass up is fun. The girls have no interaction with each other which disappointed me but whatever. Might attend Notting Hill version of lapc as I think it's the same disabled lady running that venue.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 07:17:37 pm by Hornycustodian »

Offline mrpunts

I would recommend Phoenix if you’re starting out.

Offline davidgood

Researching more, seems doubleLparties has stopped for a while now. Disappointing as 3 girls 4-6guys was a great ratio. Iirc  one woman was disabled. Hop is a venue with various groups using it. Like I said before, it's better off going to the big ones in sutton like Rebecca ryders or debbie/leyla(which I went to last week).  Phoenix is also really good esp of iget a time where u are only one of two. Having three girls lined ass up is fun. The girls have no interaction with each other which disappointed me but whatever. Might attend Notting Hill version of lapc as I think it's the same disabled lady running that venue.

For info, Double L Parties have finished completely  because Loula Lou and Leia have parted company. Leia is now hosting parties at her house one day a month with Busty Starr, known as MILFS Nextdoor.

On the third Friday of the month LAPC hold 2 parties at Leia's house. Sometimes Leia is billed as one of the girls, but next week it looks like she will be the sandwich girl.

Regards,
davidgood