Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 100% Real Picture No drama Just Arrived - Glasgow  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Jimbob212

Links: Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only..

Comms: All through text.

Time: £70 for 30 mins + £10 for OWO + £10 for DFK

Girl:
Photos - photos are representative of her, but she's a bit heavier in real life
Age - late thirties/early forties
Height - 5"3
Body - dress size 10/12
Tits - natural B cups with big nipples
English - zero
Tattoos/Piercings - tattoo on hand and left shoulder blade

Services Provided: DFK, OWO, FS

Meet: I saw this ad and thought she might be from the same Mr Lee crew. Fired off a text message and got the usual menu back and confirmed the time and location. Usual address but different flat from the usual Thai touring place. Up the stairs and "Paula" was waiting for me outside the close.

She's definitely the girl in the photos and looks kinda cute but she is a bit heavier than expected. She led me into a room and we exchanged gifts and confirmed services.

She started to strip me off and started to lick my nipples while gently moaning and started go downwards for some OWO. Her OWO was mid, a bit toothy but probably not worth paying extra for. This didn't last for too long before she came up for some kisses, this turned out to be the only kisses for the duration of the session, so again not worth paying extra for.

We took things to the bed where she put a condom on me and bucked herself to the edge of the bed so I had to do her missionary while standing next to the edge of the bed. This is actually pretty good, she felt really good and kinda tight. She made some non over the top noises and she seemed to really enjoy it because of the way her pussy was gripping my cock and her squirming around. I turned her around for doggy and eventually pumped away until I finished in the bag inside her. She remained in position until I was ready to pull out which is always appreciated.

She cleaned me up and some broken chat via a translation app before I made my way back onto the streets.

I think I was in there 25 minutes all in.

Extra info: She'll be here until the end of the year.

Pros:
Good shag
Friendly

Cons:
Extras not worth paying for

Verdict:
Neutral - A good plan C, skip the extras.

Return: Yes

Going to start attaching pictures to my reviews incase the profile gets taken over by someone else.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline the fitter

Sounds like something you would have got from the sport at one time, the zero english would have finished me. But there is a lot of good info, from that review.