Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica Glasgow  (Read 2884 times)

3 review(s) for Jessica.V. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline auldie63

Well it could only happen to me. Get fucked over by a dame called JESSICA and get a good punt from the back up, a dame called jesicca.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned at short notice when the first bitch let me down and no prob.

Comms great and seemed pleasant enough on phone. Flat in old tenement in Gorbals so not the most palacious, room acceptable but ditto.
Met by a very nice slim girl, one in photos, great in proportion body, no massive fake tits so suit me sir.
I ask 'where are you from' she says 'Romania' I think this will probably put the hat on a shit night.
But her english is good and she is very pleasant so give it a go.
This girl is very good at what we all want. She asks what you want all the time and does it with enthusiasm, she is very touchy feely and for my first for a while I was well satisfied. Take that as you want. Everything on likes list is there.
She is only here for a month but I hope to get back.

Offline valdishere

Sure sounds great punt and her blog reads very well her grasp of english and exploits with punters Troy & Dom read like a girl who knows what a guy likes.

Gorbals flat!  I've visited a few before but not always great location and always felt a little vulnerable if evening visit especially with darker nights. Was car parking OK as its pretty rough in some spots around there?

RandyF

Visit now before she gets "street wise" Romanian style  :thumbsup:

RandyF

Sure sounds great punt and her blog reads very well her grasp of english and exploits with punters Troy & Dom read like a girl who knows what a guy likes.

Hmm maybe she didn't actually write it and hasn't ever met a stallion named "Troy"  :lol: ?   Just a hunch....

Offline auldie63

Gorbals flat!  I've visited a few before but not always great location and always felt a little vulnerable if evening visit especially with darker nights. Was car parking OK as its pretty rough in some spots around there?
Parking is fine, on a main road close to Glasgow Green.

Offline tazman1002001

Auldie she sounds great.........I've never even tried out with a Romanian due to all the bad press but might give this Jessica a shot based on your review.

How was the service in terms of kissing (GFE style?) and was she ok with trying different positions etc?

Also did you have a shower there were the facilities good and clean?

Finally I take it there are multiple girls working here.....did you see any others?

Thanks

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Auldie63 next time remember your glasses she's at least 28 ..I've left a review.

Offline auldie63

Auldie63 next time remember your glasses she's at least 28 ..I've left a review.
I never mentioned her age and if 28 is too old for you that's your problem.
Are you a Paedo?

Offline seeker

The reason I mentioned her age was as she states she is 22.
You went to see her as well knowing that.
If she had put she was 28 I wouldn't have mentioned it ..but I think when we have a prossie blatantly lying she shouldn't be able to get away with it .
Reviews are for the benefit of other punters so this type of info is important.  :hi:

Offline auldie63

FFS do you believe the ages they put on their pages? You believe in the tooth fairy, Santa, and the Yeti too?

Offline JJM

Anyone else ventured here or have you gone back if she was so good?

Offline JJM

Ages aside on this one....the reviews are worlds apart.....she popped up again, always wondered is there one decent Romanian out there local....of course the Aylin seems to be a winner...

Anyone else ventured at all, she was in Glasgow for a bit now showing Aberdeen