Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anca30 - Chelmsford  (Read 2051 times)

16 review(s) for Anca30 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £80
No extras offered

Recently met Anca in Chelmsford.  She is now in Grays I believe.

Her photos are flattering, she is a good size 14 to 16 (nearer 16 i think), but she does have large natural breasts.

Her attitude was good as was her English.  Even though I had just showered before arrival she wanted me to use hand gel and then wiped the old fella and balls with a wet wipe.

Immediately got on the bed for her to commence OWO which I really enjoyed.  She also paid attention to the balls and shaft.  At that point I thought, I'm not bothering with sex, I just wanted a good blow job.

Anca proceeded to work away with her mouth and some use of hands.  I held her head at some points whilst thrusting in (not deep throat) and she handled my balls gently and dipped a finger further down (not inside me just rubbing).  This continued for about 20 minutes when I knew it was time and she took the lot in her mouth and didn't pull away until I had completely finished.

I would return to see her again (in fact hoped to do so today but she has moved on).