Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailisa Hot oil Thai masseuse Swansea  (Read 15625 times)

Salt

Evening Gents  :hi:

After a couple of shit punts and near misses I decided on something a little different External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's a legit hot oil Thai masseuse in central Swansea who happens to provide hand relief rather than a WG looking to option you up with extras although I didn't enquire as to her other services

Having not had much experience in this area all I can really say is that it was a relaxing hot oil massage that had a very happy ending...... :yahoo:

Couple of things to note, it's not the girl in the picture (although she is nice looking, around 25 or so) and the actual massage was about 45min; Arrived at 7pm

(had to fill in a health screening questionnaire, so be prepared to fake details if you need too) and got started around 7.10pm and finished up at 7.55pm

Also she uses unscented oils, but there are no shower facilities; its also worth mentioning that the studio is located amongst offices (so no loud groaning or moaning)

@ £60 for 45min actual massage time its pricey, but worth a look for something different; especially since these fucking Romanian WGs' are such a miserable bunch of cunts......   

would i recommend: Yes

Would i return: Yes

ash19

Sounds good, I'd been hoping to give this one a try  :)

When you say amongst offices, is the location a bit of a no no in terms of privacy? Or is it not too bad?

Salt

Hey Ash, its a legit business; advertising as Thai massage (hence the filling in of the health screening questionnaire) she just does hand jobs under the table so to speak

You are just turning up for your massage.........walk tall and own it,

ash19

Offline sealover

If she is in an older office building just off Wind street then I know the girl well.  I fully agree with Salt's comments, she is very pretty and offers a good, no nonsense service. I am a bit surprised she has an ad on AW though. She normally advertises through Gumtree so the HE was a pleasant surprise!

Salt

If she is in an older office building just off Wind street then I know the girl well.  I fully agree with Salt's comments, she is very pretty and offers a good, no nonsense service. I am a bit surprised she has an ad on AW though. She normally advertises through Gumtree so the HE was a pleasant surprise!

yup its the same location! she did mention that she advertises through gumtree, so believe  it's the same girl!  :hi:

Offline Mr Mitchell

I paid her a visit back about a month ago. Smart young girl and very good masseuse who covered me strategically with a smallish towel to maintain my modesty. Anyway after about 25 mins came the "turn over" and I thought now thinks will get a bit hotter. No sign I'm afraid so I complemented on her "touch" only to get a frosty "this is professional massage." With card fully marked I continued to enjoy my treatment but didn't enquire further. I had a good massage but no signals that more was on offer.

Two weeks later I get a txt "massage today?."

Fuck me love I could be married for all she knew. Anyway I'm not married so gave her a ring but I think it was a different girl - an older lady who was assertive to the point of rudeness, "what you really want? tell me TRUTH!." Told her I enjoy a massage and fuller experience with a lady to which she says "£60 hand relief only." £60 is more than I'm prepared to pay for a HJ and questionable attitude so I haven't been back.

Swansea seems pants at the moment!

(PS some of u may know me as skylark from other boards)

jtfm

She only advertises incalls but has bid on my RB for outcall 3sum in Cardiff!

Offline sealover

Lisa / May / Rin / Som has been a favourite of mine for quite a while now.  It has mainly been massage and HR but more once I got to know her.  This, though seems to be her at the next level.  I am dying to hear how it goes, please share your experience, I am jealous as hell.

Salt

Seems like she is now available for full sex!   :unknown:

Pretty sure this the mamsan talking.....

After my booking she text me asking if i wanted to rebook but i this time i could lick her pussy whilst getting HR for £100.....  :wackogirl:

Offline Corus Boy

Seems like she is now available for full sex!   :unknown:

Pretty sure this the mamsan talking.....

After my booking she text me asking if i wanted to rebook but i this time i could lick her pussy whilst getting HR for £100.....  :wackogirl:

Profile says;

I will go naked and yes you can lick my pussy but I not take cock that £40 more

Given the poor language I would say that means full sex is a £40 extra.

Of course, we don't know who wrote the profile?

ash19

I saw her this morning and from what I gather, the whole £40 extra thing is actually a reference to the naked only extra and not to full sex, just bad use of English. It's strange really I don't know why she doesn't write the page herself she's fluent in English and even has a hint of Welsh accent  :unknown:

As for the appointment itself, top class stuff, didn't disappoint, great massage pretty much on par with anything you'd get at a professional place, and an enjoyable happy ending to boot. Combine with the fact that she's very pretty IMHO and has a bubbly personality, well worth a punt if you're looking for something different.  :)

Offline sealover

I haven't been back to her for a while and am wondering if anyone has more experiences, especially that reverse booking?

jtfm

Didn't bother to book her on my RB, replied to my email but was vague as to what was on offer,
Booked two other girls instead, taking place on Tuesday.

Offline pete88

If you guys are after more enquire over the phone about full service and there is a friend who is just as sexy who will do full service. I havent seen her in a while but as far as I am aware she is still on offer.

Offline sealover

" It's all gone quiet over there" May's old phone numbers no longer work, there is no sight of a new Som in Port Talbot, no ads on GT, nothing on AW.  Where the hell is she?

Someone must know what happened to this gem.  Even it is just gossip over the sudden departure ( or was it just THAT picture)

In the past, on another site, there was alot of talk about her, her mother, and threats from a protective father.  Somebody, please, dish the dirt.

Salt

" It's all gone quiet over there" May's old phone numbers no longer work, there is no sight of a new Som in Port Talbot, no ads on GT, nothing on AW.  Where the hell is she?

Someone must know what happened to this gem.  Even it is just gossip over the sudden departure ( or was it just THAT picture)

In the past, on another site, there was alot of talk about her, her mother, and threats from a protective father.  Somebody, please, dish the dirt.

Hey I was PM'd a couple of months ago that she had been shut down :unknown: seemed a bit strange but who knows.......

just to let you know Thai Lisa been report to the police they got her two phone and then see what you Wright about her so just to let you know ok

I see thai lisa is closed down thanks to you by putting a link about her I was told the police is checking her two phone now so if you been change your number as they have phone me a few till already so I change my number

Offline sealover

All looks very, very odd to me, I haven't been contacted. Anyone else?

Pete888

Hi I see her last week in jasmine thai massage in 109 Walter road swansea she do offer hr

ash19

Hi I see her last week in jasmine thai massage in 109 Walter road swansea she do offer hr

She's back?!  :yahoo: I've been checking out these other services wondering if one of them was her, you just saved me a lot of time, good sir.  :hi:

Offline Swsnapper

Whilst obviously on the Gumtree Ad they wouldn't state they offer handjobs, they do state it's a non sexual service... That could mean you can't have full sex but you would think anyone just looking for HR would read that and not bother.

You'd think it would be easier to leave off any reference to sex and just await questions.  Is it only her working there?

Offline Teddypugh

Just visited 109 Walter road and I'm sorry to report that there's no hr or he on offer. The girl is very pretty though and the hot oil massage is excellent

Dan24

I see jasmine Thai oil massage in Swansea is moving next door to jasmine Thai takeaway cafe in Swansea still offer the same service as before

Offline KTM RIDER

I see jasmine Thai oil massage in Swansea is moving next door to jasmine Thai takeaway cafe in Swansea still offer the same service as before

I see on the Facebook page she owns/runs the takeaway café - open from 5-11pm so guess she only offers massage outside of these hours?

Anyone seen her for massage lately? I'd love to see her again, she's fabulous!  ;)

SirFrank

There's a gag there somewhere but I'm too fucking tired to figure it out.

Offline HughJardon

Well you know what they say..too many cooks spoils the Brothel  :sarcastic:

Offline Corus Boy

Well you know what they say..too many cooks spoils the Brothel  :sarcastic:

Pad Thai would be a nice extra for afters!  :D

Dan24

Ask for JINTANA sa-ngounsit she working at 109 Walter road they are moving next to the takeaway shop jasmine Thai take away cafe own by rookun sittipun or on face book as pangmum rookun  check it ok

Offline KTM RIDER

Ask for JINTANA sa-ngounsit she working at 109 Walter road they are moving next to the takeaway shop jasmine Thai take away cafe own by rookun sittipun or on face book as pangmum rookun  check it ok

Thanks Dan!  :thumbsup:

Ask for her where? Does she still use the number on Jasmine Thai Massage on gumtree & does she still do Happy Ending as someone said she only does massage these days?

Dan24

£60 for happy ending that with the older Thai lady I think it the mother may be ask for 4 hands massage you have mum and daughter

Dan24

Yes see jasmine for massage this week next door to jasmine Thai takeaway cafe she move from 109 Walter road Swansea only offer HE for £60 one hour but I ask will you do more she reply out call yes and I have a few Thai girl friends we
Ho can help me

Offline pete88

Any one got anymore info on this such as service, photos ect?

Offline Swsnapper

I've booked an appt for Sunday but not sure whether I should attempt to sound out what extra services may be available or wait until I'm there.....

Could cope with £60 for happy ending of the cost of the massage is included within this rate.... But if it's £60 on top seems a bit steep.

And how do you approach these things without possibly making a fool of yourself or leaving an awkward atmosphere......

Dan24

It my be not thailisa but a old Thai lady but if rookun sittipun come then you up for very good fun ok

Offline Swsnapper

I text again yesterday after booking appointment to " check what price is again, and if any additional extra costs?"  Thought that was quite a subtle way of putting it haha.

Just had a message back - sorry professional massage only.

Bruce3000

Offline Swsnapper

I cancelled mate tbh in advance of the appt.

I wouldn't have minded just a massage, but I've been without a female touch for a month or so, so worried when she flipped me onto my back, if it was an above board massage I would find myself a bit embarrassed haha.

Dan24

If you gone to your booking and not text her you wood have more than a massage I have full service but it was with the old Thai lady and it cost £120

Offline Swsnapper

£120 for just a HE with an old Thai bird not really worth it for me personally

Offline Swsnapper

Sorry realised you said full service assume that's sex rather than HE

Offline KTM RIDER

Any updates on Thailisa guys? Anyone visited her lately? Is she still working? Services available etc?

Can't find anything on her  :(