Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra@Doll1999 - Llandudno - Very inaccurate profile  (Read 1173 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6647527) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Mick799

External Link/Members Only

Slim pickings as always on a Sunday. Found this and thought I’d give it a go. Normally I want owo with cim, the profile says cim at discretion.

She replied to the text quite quickly, I asked for 30 min incall, @1900, mainly owo service with cim x 2. My usual ask. Her reply was Yes £120. I said I just want 30 mins. Again replied £120. I text - your profile says £70. She says only cum once. Ok, so I guess 2 cum is extra but as these days everyone seems to want 120-150 for 30 mins I thought ok, after-all her 2 pics look quite good.

Ok I text, 30 mins owo cim x 2 @1900. Can I have the postcode.
She sent the postcode with no cim.
Is cim extra I ask. No!
No discussion, not it’s at discretion which usually means I want to see how clean you are first. Just no.
I’m now thinking with the wrong head, and after calling/texting 5 ladies I just wanted that fuck.
So I want to clarify the owo - Ok, so can it be a decent owo session then sex to finish x 2.
She says yes.
On my way.
Get there, it’s quite a nice holiday flat, no worries leaving the car anywhere.
She opens the door completely naked, and instantly it is not the girl from the pics. This one is darker skinned, not just tanned, a very flumpy body, and she’s not pretty, not the toned light skinned fit body from the pics.
Bollocks. She said what do I want, so there and then thought let’s just get a quick blowy, fuck, pump and go.
I said can we just do the £70 cum once, oral without then sex to finish.
£90 she says. Wtf where’s that come from? She says owo is extra too.
Made my apologies and left. Had she been a worldly perhaps I’d have stayed, but not paying £90 for that.
She was well pissed off but at the end of the day, if her profile had been accurate I’d never have gone for her.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 09:05:08 pm by Mick799 »

Offline scutty brown

did you mean this to be a review? If you confirm we can change it - is it a negative?

Offline Mick799

Yeah a negative review. Thanks.