Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laila_Thai - Basingstoke incall  (Read 936 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7225247) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
3 review(s) for Mayu (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
4 review(s) for lailathai2024 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline John987654321

Who: Laila_Thai - External Link/Members Only

Where: Basingstoke, flats near the railway station

When: August 2023

Comms: Easy by text

Price: £80 for half hour + £10 for OWO

Services: OWO, RO, CG, mish, HJ

The SP:

Petite Thai with huge pendulous breasts and big nipples – you can see these in her profile photos. Personally I didn’t find her very attractive in the flesh although she did have a very pretty smile. The profile photos are well photoshopped and in them Laila benefits from makeup. She looks much older in person. She told me she is 38 rather than 28 as advertised. No doubt that was just a slip of the keyboard! Her pussy was completely shaved. Her English was reasonable and she was friendly, which makes all the difference.

The punt:

Laila let me in a bit early and had me warm my chilly hands on her tits. I asked if she kissed and she answered by kissing me but it was LFK only and passionless.

I paid up, undressed and got on the bed. She kissed down my body and then stopped at my cock to clean it with wipes. She started the blowjob with licking my balls which was nice. The blowjob itself was okay but a bit too gentle. After a few minutes we did RO and all clean and fresh down there. When I went to use my hands to hold her outer labia open she batted them away, saying no hands. Shortly afterward I moved from licking to sucking slightly but she told me off for this, saying I could lick only. I wasn’t encouraged to preserve with these restrictions.

As I stood up she reached for the condom but I wasn’t hard so she sucked some more and then forced the condom on a bit early while I was still only half-mast, which was disappointing. She got on top and rode me in cowgirl but this was the grinding method and wasn’t doing much for me so I moved us to mish and pounded away for a while.

I wasn’t going to cum like that so I asked her to finish me by hand, which she was happy to do. She lubed me up and wanked me off while sticking one of massive tits in my face. The result was I came all over myself and she cleaned me up with wipes.

Some small talk while we dressed and I left after about 25 minutes. I left with a kiss and an awkward hug.

One point to note, she spat into a tissue after each of the two rounds of OWO, which I didn’t find flattering. She clearly doesn’t much like OWO.

The verdict: A reasonable pump and dump. Nothing great, nothing terrible. I got what I went for and Laila was friendly, so it’s a positive but a mild positive only.

Visit again? No

Offline Chrispy

Online southcoastpunter

Sounds more like a neutral

its the Op's review so his rating - but the actual rating is not that important. its the detail of the review that is important. you read it and take from it what is important to you. I read it and take what is important to me. 

Offline John987654321

Sounds more like a neutral

I went with positive because Laila was friendly and obliging and I got the services I wanted. But t's borderline neutral and I did say it was only a mild positive in my 'verdict'.

Offline Chrispy

Cool no problem
Sorry just thinking out load