Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heloisa_23BRAZIL Manchester  (Read 1275 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7329947) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Totheleft

External Link/Members Only

Manchester M4 postcode but has now moved to M30
£80 30mins
All comms done by txt

Few txts back and forth and was let into her apartment 20mins later
It is the girl in the pics fake tits with a few scars underneath. Limited English. No shower offered before or after
She comes back in from stashing the cash straight into some kissing. Not sure about dfk didn't try. Strip off and she's on her knees gives my bellend a kiss then on with the protection for ow. Decent bj  lots of deepthroat and her gagging.
Onto the bed for some energetic mish more kissing and her biting,kissing my neck. Into doggy to finish.
Quick clean up and attempts to chat on my way in 25mins

Enjoyed myself with this one but she did bite me hard at the bottom of my neck that left a mark for a few days.

Offline BaldEagle

She looks tasty. She has owo in her likes. Did you opt for ow or did she put the rubber on straight away? She doesn't have receiving oral on her list. Did you manage to lick her or did she refuse?

Offline Totheleft

She just popped it on. Didn't go down on her so not sure about oral on her

Offline bops909

Looks like she used a photo on Vivastreet to update location as well.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review pal :hi: I've not been out for a dabble for quite some time and she looks FAF  :angelgirl: - might be tempted one evening this week if all goes well with works commitments.

Offline BaldEagle

Cheers for the review pal :hi: I've not been out for a dabble for quite some time and she looks FAF  :angelgirl: - might be tempted one evening this week if all goes well with works commitments.

Just checked her AW profile and it looks like she's now in Liverpool.  :dash:

Offline Trotter671

Just checked her AW profile and it looks like she's now in Liverpool.  :dash:

Yep just seen she has moved pal. Probably going have to wait until weekend to be able to get across to Liverpool at a reasonable time.

Offline Resources3xx

thanks for toftt. theres a few south americans in liverpool  at the moment(one called pink nipples which may be my favorite  sp name ever) but not that many reviews on them. this may be the safest bet. did u lick her fanny or ass???