Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercedes NTS - Edinburgh  (Read 4234 times)

Offline edinburghman1

I saw Mercedes recently. Cracking wee thing, strippers body with nice fake tits and a beautiful pussy.

She’s a firecracker in the room, she gagged on my cock owo . She sucked my balls and talked dirty to me.

I fucked her in doggy, what a great view She was pushing back moaning  and twerking on my cock.

When she climbed on she rode me and grinded her fine hips into my groin whilst I rubbed her clit.

I came all over her ass and she licked every drop from the head of my cock.

10/10

Time 30 min
Standard NTS price

Offline Charlie Richdson

What's her stats, age, nationality, style, etc etc seen several reviews on her mate, but trying to establish if she my type mate

cheers

Offline bigmike32

Clocked her on reception when i saw tanya recently and she looked hot. Would pick her if i had the chance again.

Offline willie loman

What's her stats, age, nationality, style, etc etc seen several reviews on her mate, but trying to establish if she my type mate

cheers

scottish , hair so black she looks asiatic, in her 20s posh voice, educated, strong personality, everything in proportion

Offline mrwhite

Never been to NTS (or any other Edinburgh establishment)  What is the "standard" price?

Offline bigmike32

When i went 2 weeks ago it was £25 on the door and £60 to the girl so £85 in total.

Offline JackMack

I saw Mercedes recently. Cracking wee thing, strippers body with nice fake tits and a beautiful pussy.

She’s a firecracker in the room, she gagged on my cock owo . She sucked my balls and talked dirty to me.

I fucked her in doggy, what a great view She was pushing back moaning  and twerking on my cock.

When she climbed on she rode me and grinded her fine hips into my groin whilst I rubbed her clit.

I came all over her ass and she licked every drop from the head of my cock.

10/10

Time 30 min
Standard NTS price

Please provide her link fellow punter

Offline Single.daddy

Please provide her link fellow punter

It’s New Town Sauna in EH1. Search in Google maps.

Offline bigmike32

Nts has only has a basic website and a phone number. There is no links to a girls profile.