Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsandraxx@  (Read 1019 times)

1 review(s) for xxLORENAxx@ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I arranged a punt with this WG as i was in the area anyway. She gave me the Hatfield postcode AL10-9EE. I rang before i set out, all was in order, got to her area rang again no answer, tried again over the next half hour no answer or reply back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Said she did couples bookings as well so thats why the black guy is mentioned on the profile. I asked her that it would only be her present and she said yes.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:12:52 pm by smiths »

Offline mh

I asked her that it would only be her present and she said yes.

I guess you'd have been happy for at least her to be present after that run-around...

Offline smiths

I guess you'd have been happy for at least her to be present after that run-around...

Probably dodged a bullet, thats how i will view it. If she cant be bothered to keep to whats been agreed how bad COULD her service of been. :hi:

Offline mh

Probably dodged a bullet, thats how i will view it. If she cant be bothered to keep to whats been agreed how bad COULD her service of been. :hi:

Indeed, she obviously took another booking not giving a toss about your time or plans.

Offline smiths

Indeed, she obviously took another booking not giving a toss about your time or plans.

Yes probably, i was on a good run of decent punts, still no money lost just my time.

James999

Profile says they practise safe sex as they don't want and SDI

WTF has an old rover got to do with anything?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Shit happen mate

I like this bit, you definitely dodged a bullet

Q. How Tall are you?    A. I am Six foot 4 inches tall

Offline smiths

Shit happen mate

I like this bit, you definitely dodged a bullet

Q. How Tall are you?    A. I am Six foot 4 inches tall

That refers to the black guy she does the duo work with so she said. :D