Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DELUXE TANYA - Paddington - Fucked in every hole.  (Read 5441 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £130 for 1h + £20 for anal

Services: DFK, CIM, Anal, OWO
Specific request: alternating sex between vag and anal with lots of gaping.

Short walk from Paddington Station in a one bed victorian flat. Nice big room and large bath shower. A little bit dated but comfortable and spacious.

Coms: First via AW then text and phone conversation. Communication was excellent. Thorough and responsive. She asked me for what I wanted and offered outfits.
One weid thing was that even though we conversed and confirmed the booking via text, she insisted that I call her to verbally confirm the appointment, which I guess was her way of gauging her clients?

The Girl
Petite size 6 borderline size 4 if she didn't have the implants.
States 5'4" and aged 42 which seems correct.
Despite her executive looks in the profile pics, she actually a lot cuter and softer in person.
She's not gym fit but she looks after her self with some mild exercise and she is incredibly hot for her age and perfectly proportioned.

The event.
Very friendly kiss and happy greating after I entered the apartment.
We went to her room and sorted out the admin. I asked for a quick shower and she gave me a clean towel and shown the way.
Asked me if I'd like a drink and I asked for water.
We had a quick chat whilst I showered with the door open. She was really easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable.
I returned to the room and she had a large bottle of chilled water with a glass waiting for me. I helped myself.
Then helped myself to kissing her.
DFK and she was fresh and minty. I later realised she was chewing on gum through out to maintain a minty breath.
Tongues tangles and she swayed along with the background music playing on her phone.
I dropped my towel as  it wasn't able to help hide my excitement anyway.
She stripped off her black corset and dropped her knickers keeping her black tights.
I sweped her up and carried her to the bed and went down on her. Her pussy with tiny, neat and smoothly shaven with no smells.
She started moaning after a few minutes telling me what felt good so I kept at it and it wasn't long before she came.
When I came up she was all flustered and heppy panting.
She asked for me to lay back and relax on the bed.
With her on top she kissed me from top to bottom before sucking on my balls whilst skillfully working on my shaft with her hands.
Her eyes where locked onto mine and she watched me gasp as my dick slid deep into her throat and held there for a while before she pulls it out and licks my dripping pre cum and her saliver up.
She continues on my balls and varied her blowjob depths and speeds and eating me up like she was eating a melting ice lolly.

I signaled her to stop or I'd blow my load and she came up to kiss and sucked on my tongue instead.

I was ready to fuck. She asked how I wanted her, I said ass up face down.
Do on, and a dab of lube and straight into the ass.
Slow at first till the lube was evenly spread and she played with her self as I paced myself. I could tell she really enjoys anal because it didn't take long before she was shuddering and cumming.
I switched to her pussy which was soaking wet after she got her self off. So warm and tight.
She took a good pounding from me for a while before I switched back to her ass hole again.
This time I asked her to spread her cheeks with both hands.
I slowly penetrated her puckered up ass hole and pulled it out and she was relaxed and gaping. I fucked both her holes slowly in that position enjoying the view and both holes where gaping the size of a £1 coin when I pulled out.

I flipped her over and pulled her to the edge of the bed and went in missionary.
She wrapped her legs round me and pulled me in deep. I continued to pace myself and kissing deeply at the same time trying hard to not cum.
I switches holes and carried on in anal for a while before lifting her legs up whiles standing. She laid spread eagle holding her breasts and I'm holding her ankles wide apart fucking her ass hole fast and herd.
I had to stop and take a breath.
Re hydrated with ice cold water. During which she took the opertunity to take my condom off, sucked my dick and put on a fresh one.
Once I got my breath back, we kissed in front of the mirror for a while. She turned around still standing. Hands on the table and invited me to enter from behind again.
I fucked her pussy in that position and we watched each other trough the reflection in the mirror. She looks soo good bent forward.
Then I switched holes and fucked her ass in the same position. A few lite spanks on her butt checks and I spread her ass to see more gapes as I pulled out.

She stands up, I lift one of her legs over my arm. With both her arms round my head we fucked standing. She still had her heels on so she's just the right height.
After a while I lifted her up so she's in the air and continued to fuck standing.
I was holding back for what felt like forever.
I carried her back to the bed whilst still wearing her, dropped her down and slipped into anal again for the final act. I paced myself for as long as I could till I was tired again and told her I was ready to come in her mouth now.
She unwrapped her arms and legs off me and I laid down on the bed. Condom off and she dived deep nnd hard, working her tongue, twisting her head before I released several loads into her mouth.
When I was spent, she spat into a tissue and carefully cleaned me up with a wet wipe.
Both of us was hot and sticky. She went to the bathroom to freshen up, wrinse her mouth and came back. We kissed some. More and cuddled for a bit before I went to freshen up and departed.

Overview:
Insane VFM IMO. Sure she's more mature than what I'd normally go for but she's stunning for her age and her performance, service and hygiene is impeccable.
I left very happy and I would certainly return for more one day.

Online patelprat

Great review. Wow.

Really interesting you thought she didn't look gym fit (she looks very gym fit from my perspective! Very lean and toned), but I respect that opinions vary!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 11:37:26 pm by patelprat »

Offline mizoahmed2

Great review and that you enjoyed it to the max.

I have visited it her before but never tried anal. One to keep in mind for my next visit.

For me Tanya is the best provider in London in terms of GFE, VFM and DFK for years. Never seen any other girl come close specially after the insane price increase that happened. If you came across any other girls that are similar to her would be great to share!

Online patelprat

I have visited it her before but never tried anal. One to keep in mind for my next visit.

For me Tanya is the best provider in London in terms of GFE, VFM and DFK for years. Never seen any other girl come close specially after the insane price increase that happened. If you came across any other girls that are similar to her would be great to share!

You should review her.

Edit: oh sorry I see you only joined UKP today. Welcome :)

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 01:21:04 pm by patelprat »

Offline tim.smith

i have noticed over the past 2-3 months that Tanya works more days, she now seems to be 2-3 weeks on, and 1 week off. It was really difficult to get a booking during spring time but haven't had any issues since. I think she realises this job is more lucrative and there is no shortage of punters  :lol:

Offline Rayray23k

Great review. Wow.

Really interesting you thought she didn't look gym fit (she looks very gym fit from my perspective! Very lean and toned), but I respect that opinions vary!

She said she does pilatus and some lite dumbells only but her figure is mostly achieved through well looked after lifestyle choices and dietary restrictions.

She's still fit but as a regular gym user myself, I wouldn't consider her as the of fit I'm used to.

Offline Rayray23k

Only one who comes to mind is RoseYork who is in Southend.

Online patelprat

She said she does pilatus and some lite dumbells only but her figure is mostly achieved through well looked after lifestyle choices and dietary restrictions.

She's still fit but as a regular gym user myself, I wouldn't consider her as the of fit I'm used to.

I also see a few girls in the gym like that - not doing hardcore weight training, but still a fit physique with some definition. Think she might be doing (or was doing) some kickboxing too if I remember right.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 10:28:27 pm by patelprat »

Offline Harry Monk

Great review  :drinks:

Had her on my HL but never bothered for some reason.You have reignited my interest but my only question would be ,does she accommodate a larger tool in her rear entrance/exit?

Offline Rayray23k

Great review  :drinks:

Had her on my HL but never bothered for some reason.You have reignited my interest but my only question would be ,does she accommodate a larger tool in her rear entrance/exit?
That would be down to her discretion and I cannot answer that I'm afraid.

Offline BillGoldberg

Great review. Wow.

My thoughts exactly!

She even has visible abs if memory serves me

Offline Veinspulser

The curiousity of Rayray, I've been pumping that awesome hole for the last couple of years and she takes it like a champion. I'm a bit above average to say around 7" length and 5.4" girth so when go bolls deep can feel the rectum end. So not sure if you are larger how it gonna go but with me is qute happy.

Offline Jimmyrimmel

A trip up the M4 is a must . I’d love a couple of hours in her