Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Lucie Manchester  (Read 1259 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline longjohn63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a great time with Lucie. Comms were good. On the day I met her outside my hotel and she was relaxed and friendly straightaway, so I was pretty sure it was going to be good.

Sure enough, as soon as we got into my room it all felt natural. Some kissing and cuddling, then off with the clothes. She's got a very sexy and toned body, with cute tits that are slightly bigger than they look in her free gallery on AW. She looked her AW age of 28, although she told me later that she's actually slightly older. Sex was great with lots of eye contact and appreciative noises, but nothing OTT. She was up for all my suggestions, and at the end took a big facial with a smile.

Had a chat afterwards and she was very clued-up and interesting. She told me she does MMF threesomes with her partner (not my thing) and MFF ones (definitely my thing) with a friend of hers. The friend is not on AW but Lucie showed me a small clothed pic of her and I'll definitely try to arrange that for next time. With a bit of luck that'll be soon.

£170 for one-hour outcall.

Online Pennington

Haven't seen Lucy for a long time and she's been hard to track down for me a least when I've tried to contact her.
Lucy was Little Star when I had two incall meetings with her when she was based in Hulme.

Nice and sub she was with a slim body.
Oh  I must try and get hold of her again ffs.

Offline AffAlchemist

looks like the price has gone up to £180
must have seen the review and thought she'd charge a bit more

Offline longjohn63

I noticed that too, actually, while checking her AW a few hours before the meet. (I’d made the booking a few weeks earlier.) I didn’t get into it in detail, but did ask, ‘170, right?’ and she said Yes so I left it at that.