Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anca30 Chelmsford  (Read 1558 times)

16 review(s) for Anca30 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. This was in last few days. Couldn't find any young hotties in the area and couldn't be arsed to go to London. Saw this profile, comms good by text, rocked up to a small apartment block a couple of hundred yards from Chelmsford police station, parking for an hour on road, £80 for 30 mins. Buzzed in and up. Met by girl in pics, these are slightly flattering but accurate enough. She is a curvy girl, carrying a few extra pounds but carries it well. I would say pretty/come attractive ish but quite fuc##ble wearing matching thong and bra. Paperwork done, I had just showered. She did disinfect both our hands and Igor jr. Straight into standing groping and kissing/hugging. Released her huge natural boobs with very responsive nipples. She sat on the bed and gave me a reasonable bj without whilst I weighed, gently slapped and squeezed her boobs. Onto bed for a little fk and then more bj without. Onto sex in cowgirl (average tightness). This was enthusiastic and she leaned forward for dfk and feasting on her swollen nipples, very enjoyable. Missionary, legs up and down (shaven and pretty pu##y) with quite hard squeezing of her boobs. I could have finished here but as cim was inclusive, on my knees to to finish with a vigorous bj, she kept going till I was completely finished. Clean up, chat (her English is good) and go. I would have said she was 30 but profile states 39.
Pro,s. Proper dfk, enthusiastic, great value, wonderful full natural boobs.
Negs, none for me on the day, some will say 'on the big side'.
Not my usual type but really enjoyed and at £80 for 30mins I would recommend and would return just for the boobs.