Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ - Old Street / Liverpool Street  (Read 1423 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Icerpacks

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mia in past couple of weeks. Had to take the plunge given the amount of positive reviews. I was also mindful of the neutral and negative reviews which centred around Mia being mechanical. So, expectations were set.

Location: About 10 min walk from Liv Street, on the high Street. Absolutely not discrete. But once you're in, it is a lift straight up to her place which is swanky as feck.

Damage: 45m - £220

Girl: She's a stunner. Petit body with tastefully done bolt ons. She speaks very quietly and softly and her English is good.

Service: I'm ultra vanilla. So, I'll keep it brief. Opted for OWO which was great. Not quite as good as I've had but was good. Then went through 3 positions and finished off within 20 mins. Bit of a break, back for session two where she asked what my preference was, carried on with pussy  (not a fan of anal). Same few positions. A great sight to see from behind doing doggy with the mirror in view.

Overall, enjoyed it! I do prefer more sensual engagements but as I said, wanted to tick off list.

Online patelprat

Cool.
Get much DFK, or are you not into that?

Offline Icerpacks

More of a LFK but it was me pulling back, I'm sure if I was up for it then yeah.

Online patelprat

More of a LFK but it was me pulling back, I'm sure if I was up for it then yeah.
Thanks. Did you get to eat out her pussy at all?

Saw her a few times last year, might be time for a revisit :)
Only the price increase has been putting me off.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 03:41:25 pm by patelprat »

Offline Icerpacks

Only a little. I'm quite reserved! It was all on offer though.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Thanks. Did you get to eat out her pussy at all?

Saw her a few times last year, might be time for a revisit :)
Only the price increase has been putting me off.

Although Mia has had a few neutrals of late NOTHING has been about a drop in the services she offers (just general perception that perhaps she isn't quite as good as her reputation on here had made out, or a bit of too long in the game / jaded), so I would imagine, if she gave you everything you wanted last year (DFK and 'eating her pussy') she not now?

Online patelprat

Although Mia has had a few neutrals of late NOTHING has been about a drop in the services she offers (just general perception that perhaps she isn't quite as good as her reputation on here had made out, or a bit of too long in the game / jaded), so I would imagine, if she gave you everything you wanted last year (DFK and 'eating her pussy') she not now?

Well it was over a year ago I last saw her, good to check she's still happy to offer to clients given the review didn't explicitly mention.

I never did try anal on any of those visits last year - that would be good for me to try out (assuming I revisit).

« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 08:28:37 pm by patelprat »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Well it was over a year ago I last saw her, good to check she's still happy to offer to clients given the review didn't explicitly mention.

I never did try anal on any of those visits last year - that would be good for me to try out (assuming I revisit).

she was a solid neutral for me, but each to their own.