Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lemon Thai – Derby  (Read 1764 times)

5 review(s) for Bella_star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I was torn between whether this was a neutral or negative. It’s hard to say.

I contacted Lemon in the morning before the meet. I had the choice of a number of touring Thais in the area, but she was the closest.

Comms were fine and was messaged with the usual offering and shopping list of extras. I opted for 30 mins (£70), owo (£10) and DFK (£10). I also asked if her (massive) breasts were natural or enhanced to which she replied ‘natural’. Game on I thought.

Usual city centre apartment block, easy to get to and park. Was given directions to her room and the behind the door usual. She was dressed in a robe and underwear and was the girl in the photos, I’m guessing around 30, maybe younger. She wasn’t quite as nice as the airbrushed photos and had a very very slight tache (silver dress photo on AW the closest). She wasn’t very smiley, she seemed quite cold and that didn’t really improve.

We both stripped naked and two things stood out. She did have a very nice figure but quite an unattractive mum tum. And her breasts looked fake. I laid down on my front for a massage which was simply terrible, no skills. Eventually turned over, went for the kiss which she then said ‘open mouth fine, no tongue’. In my book that is the opposite of DFK and it was a let down. I felt her tits and they were large firm implants, not natural as mentioned, which is a big turn-off personally. She got out a condom and I said ‘owo’, and almost had to insist. She wet-wiped thoroughly even though I was freshly showered and delivered a half-hearted effort that didn’t last long. I asked to give her RO, which was denied ( a first for me). She applied the condom and climbed on, she felt good to be fair and had a good action, the tum wasn’t visible and so as a sight it wasn’t bad. I was feeling lazy so just laid there until the sap rose and filled the bag. First time she smiled when she asked it was finished.

Quick clean up and dress, no real small talk. Realised the total time was 15 mins so this could have been a cheaper experience. That coupled with her cold demeanour, lack of services and fake boobs pushes this just into negative. I wouldn’t return and I wouldn’t recommend beyond a quickie P&D.

Offline Niklaus

Anyone that charges extra for kissing aint gettin my money

Offline Yellowskin

Thx for the review, been on my HL for a while but off she goes.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Thanks for the review matey, sorry to hear it wasn’t the best

Offline shagmore

Sorry to hear, but thanks for TOFTT, have had her on my HL as she looked great, but definitely off it as has fake tits - can't stand them, also WTF with all the add ons (and I dont just mean her tits)
Will have to look at some other Thai to crave my urge to splurge  :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 11:38:54 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Dodgelad

There seems to be a Thais knocking about in Derby at the minute...Lemon Thai, Melon Thai, obviously not as fruity as their names!

I'd have gone negative on that review as well, onward and upward fella  :thumbsup: