Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature English Taylor - Bedford,ish  (Read 1363 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5835766) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline woulddoanything

External Link/Members Only

Saw Taylor recently, was a day that her profile was marked available today and there wasn't much else available in the vicinity, or at least anybody picking up or responding. Was £70 for the half hour. She seemed pleasant enough on the phone and the directions to her place were straightforward. Her profile pics look quite recent although to my eye she looks better now with slightly longer hair, her advertised age may be a couple of years short but I wouldn't have put her much above 60.

Got to hers and was led straight into the bedroom. Based on the evidence that I saw, I'd say that it's definitely her home that she works from. She stashed the cash and invited me to lie on the bed with her and play with her. Sadly I could tell that she was a smoker, so didn't kiss her after that. Played with her boobs and pussy and went down on her, she then got her toy out and asked me to finger her quite vigorously. Managed to get four in at one point but three was enough to get her squirting. Then received a pretty good blowjob to be fair but then it went downhill a bit after she rolled on a condom. She went on top for a bit but this condom must have been the driest thing I've ever worked with, it was actually painful trying to fuck with it on, didn't help that Taylor was quite passive when fucking. Gave up with it in the end and just went with a blowjob to finish. A bit of dirty talk took me over the edge and she took it in her mouth, although didn't swallow.

Scored the meet as a neutral due to the smokers breath and the sex was meh. May return if I just wanted a blowie though.

Offline professorpopkiss

I,ve seen her twice but was disappointed cos she never gave me any oral with or without :( - she just laid on the bed and let me do all the work.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 11:03:42 pm by professorpopkiss »

Offline Clungehopper

I've always been interested in seeing Taylor, is she in central Bedford as I am the Cambs side of Bedford.

Offline cunningman

No its the other side, from memory.

Offline funlovingguy

No its the other side, from memory.

dont waste on this granny, you would want to try janet, see my reviews she is better granny and not a dead fish

Offline cunnyhunt

Early 2000’s I visited a SP in Bedford who flat shared with Taylor, Taylor opened the door to me and I nearly walked when I saw her, the SP I’d booked then entered the hall and invited me in.  Taylor had a daughter in the flat who asked me twice if she could film the punt but I declined. I asked the SP I booked what the deal was and she said she was pushy and kept trying to make money from her clients. Taylor looked old then and had a roll of fat at her waist, very unappealing.