Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HotdarkRimmingQueen Dudley  (Read 4821 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5294427) (22 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Kennaughty24

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall - £170

Been wanting to see this SP for a while but can be difficult to get hold of.

Tried my luck again and this time a prompt polite response. Time and location arranged, well known hotel with free parking.
Arrived 10 mins early and SP was ready for me. Was told to text on arrival. Clear instructions given via text to room location, door on latch so I didn’t have to feel weird knocking at door to get in.

Was greeted by a friendly, tall girl, definitely the girl in the pictures, thank god. Well made up and lovely smile. HUGE knockers.

Paperwork dealt with and I was offered a shower. Friendly small talk made, she is definitely one of the friendlier SP’s I’ve seen and I felt totally at ease. I’d popped a bluey on way but needn’t have. She was gorgeous and dressed in hold up things, heels and tits fully on display in tight lingerie type dress.

Straight onto bed and down to business, lots of DFK which I like as some girls say they do it but don’t, lots of tongue action. :wacko:

She went straight to my member sucking it sloppy style, had to get her to slow down as didn’t want to blow too soon. I returned the favour in 69 to get best of both worlds. Lovely view and great tasting Pussy.
  :yahoo:

Bag on and banged away missionary, her on top so I could experience those huge natural looking tits swinging in my face, finished in doggy, didn’t take me long, was worried I may not get round 2 but not at all we chatted for 5/10 mins then tried again, she finished me off with a lovely lubed up hand job.

Offered another freshen up and I was on my way a very happy man. SP has great convo and I had an all round great time would deffo go back.

Definitely one of the better SP’s I’ve seen recently so decided to be bothered to do a review.

Only negative she was initially difficult to get hold of but explains she can get busy and not respond to all texts.

Offline Nightingale

Thanks for the review. Looks right up my street.

Offline dboy74

A mixed bag of reviews to say the least, particularly recently! 

Offline Jasonk71

£200ph. This overpriced hoe can go & do one

Offline dog999

Offline M8gic

Is it me or anyone else thinks she can be mistaken for an TS?

Offline Cervixpounder69

Is it me or anyone else thinks she can be mistaken for an TS?

I have thought that to and had to double check

Offline bobby_dizzler

It's 50/50 whether you have a decent or meh to shit time. Shame.