Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preston. Appears it’s a Brazilian take over…  (Read 280 times)

Online Blackpool Rock

Yeah I started a thread a few months ago but nobody appears to have seen any of them, I did contact one on that list a few weeks ago but £80/hh then she wanted an extra £20 for kissing (likely to be shit if she's charging) and another £20 for OWO so I didn't bother at £120/hh for an unknown girl.

Have to say i'm contemplating punting her for 15 minutes at £60 though just to punt a FAF girl as it will be cheaper than a couple of the disappointing Thai punts i've had recently that set me back £90 for 20-25 minutes by the time you are out early

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Have to say i'm contemplating punting her for 15 minutes at £60 though just to punt a FAF girl as it will be cheaper than a couple of the disappointing Thai punts i've had recently that set me back £90 for 20-25 minutes by the time you are out early

That’s on the condition it’s who it is in the pics. I’ve had a few decent punts off VS, but always cautious….

Online Blackpool Rock

That’s on the condition it’s who it is in the pics. I’ve had a few decent punts off VS, but always cautious….
Yeah, the one I was looking at also had a video and looked FAF, i'm thinking the video should in theory make it more likely to be the actual girl