Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Betty - Liverpool Street - B+S'ed for Hot_Christina  (Read 764 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7171335) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
25 review(s) for Abby White (6 positive, 13 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline SoapyTW

Found myself at a loose end in Liverpool Street on a sunny day, and pepped up from all the pretty summer outfits on display. A last minute punt where I should have been more prepared...

Original Booking: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

B+S'ed for: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Quick and easy. Couple of texts with 'Betty' and at her front door 10-15 mins later.

Location: Fairly public flat entrance next to a barbers on a side street near Liverpool St. Pretty sure the neighbours know what goes on. Not that discreete. Small but decent bathroom. Small (and hot) bedroom.

Girl: Tall, blonde, Romanian and.... not who I was expecting to see. Turns out I'd been B+S'ed for Hot_Christina. Apparently Betty was 'busy', though I didn't hear anybody else in the flat for the duration, so 'busy' may well have meant, 'in Romania'. Pretty girl though. Nice makeup and hair. Good body Lots of work done - more than I'd like - but looked filthy and fun. Decided to stay despite the B+S.

Price - 160 / 1hr

Service - Fairly mechanical service, but less grumpy than most Roms. BJ with condom. Onto bed. Her on top. Bit of mish. Lots of dirty talk, and finish in doggy. Half hearted massage and a decent HJ for second round. Nice body and pretty face, but overall a bit of a meh experience. Nothing memorable despite her looks.

If I'd booked Christina direct, this would probably be a neutral. Given the B+S from Betty, and the likelihood she wasn't even there, this is going to have to be a Negative. In hindsight, probably should have just walked to make a point, but I'm a sucker for a pretty girl on a hot day.

Offline brandnewday75

Sorry to hear that. Same thing happened to me matey,  :(

Interesting it’s still happening, I was hoping I was a one off.

If I was ever foolish enough to try again (that gallery is too tempting lol), I’m wondering if an AW booked meeting would have any effect? Only because feedback would be left and a B&S would be less likely? Only guessing. Like you say I’m not even sure Betty is even in the UK.

Or make it clear beforehand that I’d seen Christina and I’m only interested in seeing Betty now! Lol.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 09:53:34 pm by brandnewday75 »

Offline FiveKnuckles

Both profile was in Croydon last week. CBA to check out Betty as I knew I'd be tatted-up christine.  Christine does look nice don't get me wrong  :wacko: but not dropping 100 coins on her

Offline PilotMan

Both profile was in Croydon last week. CBA to check out Betty as I knew I'd be tatted-up christine.  Christine does look nice don't get me wrong  :wacko: but not dropping 100 coins on her

Christine has been around a very long time - I saw her in Aldgate / EC3 area before I was a member on here.

her original profile was External Link/Members Only

She's barely acceptable for a P&D.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 12:08:51 am by PilotMan »

Offline stuart.

Found myself at a loose end in Liverpool Street on a sunny day, and pepped up from all the pretty summer outfits on display. A last minute punt where I should have been more prepared...

Original Booking: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

B+S'ed for: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Quick and easy. Couple of texts with 'Betty' and at her front door 10-15 mins later.

Location: Fairly public flat entrance next to a barbers on a side street near Liverpool St. Pretty sure the neighbours know what goes on. Not that discreete. Small but decent bathroom. Small (and hot) bedroom.

Girl: Tall, blonde, Romanian and.... not who I was expecting to see. Turns out I'd been B+S'ed for Hot_Christina. Apparently Betty was 'busy', though I didn't hear anybody else in the flat for the duration, so 'busy' may well have meant, 'in Romania'. Pretty girl though. Nice makeup and hair. Good body Lots of work done - more than I'd like - but looked filthy and fun. Decided to stay despite the B+S.

Price - 160 / 1hr

Service - Fairly mechanical service, but less grumpy than most Roms. BJ with condom. Onto bed. Her on top. Bit of mish. Lots of dirty talk, and finish in doggy. Half hearted massage and a decent HJ for second round. Nice body and pretty face, but overall a bit of a meh experience. Nothing memorable despite her looks.

If I'd booked Christina direct, this would probably be a neutral. Given the B+S from Betty, and the likelihood she wasn't even there, this is going to have to be a Negative. In hindsight, probably should have just walked to make a point, but I'm a sucker for a pretty girl on a hot day.

Did you try to meet her during the day? Your review says sunny day so I'm guessing it was.

Same thing happened to me but I went at night so if she wasn't available during the day and during the night I think the evidence is strong that Betty is not in the UK

I also met Christina but I walked.

Negative review incoming.

Offline brandnewday75

Did you try to meet her during the day? Your review says sunny day so I'm guessing it was.

Same thing happened to me but I went at night so if she wasn't available during the day and during the night I think the evidence is strong that Betty is not in the UK

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback and bad luck my friend. Such a shame, Betty does looks really good. Judging by the previous reviews on here and AW she was only in the UK for a little while. Maybe back "for real" in the new year or she got picked up by some rich Arab and is living an interesting life in Dubai or somewhere!  :sarcastic:

When I had my B&S meeting with Christina I was surprised the number of phones beside her bed (I think I counted about five or six) so does make me wonder just how many profiles are linked to her.

Offline SoapyTW

Yes - early afternoon visit. Good job for walking. I really should have.

Offline SoapyTW

When I had my B&S meeting with Christina I was surprised the number of phones beside her bed (I think I counted about five or six) so does make me wonder just how many profiles are linked to her.

Now you mention it, I remember the same. Thankfully on silent and not checked.