Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Sue 24 - Nottingham on tour  (Read 1868 times)

51 review(s) for Naughty sue 24 (38 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline The Highwayman

Naughty Sue is a tourer who I met a little while ago when she was in Nottingham.

External Link/Members Only

£140 for an hour GFE

Which I thought was great value for money.

Sue has a genuinely pretty face and when I arrived she was wearing the most amazing lingerie set, I'd say the colour was kind of peachy beige, but it was the very classy, yet sexy design that was the real wow factor. Just her in her lingerie, Sue blew my socks off (and strangely my undies too  ;))

If you want to kiss her she asks you to use her provided mouthwash first, I did, so I did. Not an issue.

Sue has loads of reviews on here about liking to start with a massage, I'm sure it's not obligatory however, I did have a bit of a back ache that day so was happy to start with this. By the time she was massaging my legs she was also paying attention to my balls, kind of intermittently tickling them, this action didn't make me laugh but it did make me hard.

Anyway a little while later I was on my back and able to enjoy the view as her lingerie had been removed. Now I never told her this, but I probably should have done, Sue's tits are incredible! - round and full, large without being fantasy obvious, and yet soft (like real) to the touch. I kid you not, whoever her surgeon was should be given an award for them, they're perfect! And I'm not even a breast guy.

I did later find out that her nipples are very sensitive, I wasn't being rough by any means but she needs you be very gentle with them.

Before this though Sue moved down to my cock. Definitely knows what's she's doing, not that I am particularly large, however, full DT was achieved. By now Dick Turpin was stood very firmly to attention. Yet the next thing that happened was some really nice DFK. I laughed quietly to myself as DT before DFK is somewhat unusual. I think this was just Sue's enthusiasm for cock showing through.

The DFK interlude was great, not frantic, yet still eager, if you know what I mean. Sue's skin is lovely and smooth and caressing those breasts was a wonderful distraction. After a while I said that she should now lie back and I went deliciously down on her. Cunnylingus is a passion of mine and some time later, Sue was trying to crush my head with her thighs, which I am fairly sure was a good sign.

After this we went back to DFK and caressing, probably with even more eagerness than before and I suggested that we should fuck. Sue soon had the condom on and was mounted riding me CG.

No matter what thoughts I might have had about changing positions, her 'grip' and rhythm combined with my counter thrusts, and the sight again of those perfect tits, meant that I wasn't going to last long. When I did cum, it was one of those multiple thrust, multiple groan ones, one of the best orgasms I've enjoyed in a while.

She smiled down at me enjoying my satisfied "cum face". A kiss or two later she removed my fuller than normal (for me) condom, wrapped Dick Turpin in a hand wipe and we lay there in each others arms and enjoyed a naked chat.

Then I showered and left with a stupid grin on my face for the rest of the day.

Would I return? Yes.

Sue is another tourer I'd recommend seeing. If you're polite and clean (she admits to being a little OCD on this point so YMMV if you're not)

Offline hunkybc

Nice review matey! Would you say her profile pics are true to how she appears?

Offline The Highwayman

Yes,

She is facially pretty, physically attractive and has great skin. She has clearly had a baby, she doesn't have any stretch marks, however, she does have a very small skin fold at the base of her stomach, which is somewhat unusual but I thought was cute. If you look at the bikini shot on her gallery, that's very representative.

Definitely in good shape, lovely soft skin and then there's those fantastic breasts.