Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuckme_Carmen - Glasgow  (Read 2723 times)

32 review(s) for Fuckme_Carmenxo (22 positive, 2 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline YD42

This meet happened within the last couple of weeks.
All communications were through the Adultwork site, she doesn't give out her phone number, thats a first for me. However, she replied to messages fairly quickly so it wasn't much of an issue.

£100 for a 30 minute meet in a city centre hotel close to the Clyde. The room was completely fine for we were getting up to. Having read previous reviews on here I was prepared to be kept waiting and in my head I was going to give her 15 minutes before walking but much to my pleasant surprise she was 5 minutes early so off I went to lift......

Carmen is pretty wee thing, barely 5ft, clearly given birth but I didn't find it off putting in any way. As I entered the room she was quickly down my throat for some DFK, I hadn't even got my jacket off, after this it was a bit of blur......I started by giving her oral, she's shaved and clean and squirm throughout with her legs wrapped around my head, she then gave me some sloppy OWO with lots of spitting and sucking my balls with her on her knees in front of me. 69 then followed before the jacket was applied and she jumped on top of me and rode me hard until we both came.

While she was on top the noise level went up quite dramatically and while I had read about from the previous reviews this was my first experience and I must confess I found it quite off putting. After we finished I got the impression she would happily have gone for a 2nd pop but I was quite happy with going just the once and to be honest part of the reason for this was the noise she makes.

Overall its a positive from me but I probably won't return due to the noise levels but to be fair, if I get a dose of the horn like I did today who knows........maybe I'm just getting too old for this.....

External Link/Members Only