Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlanaB_75 @ Welling - Milked and Toyed With By A Busty Milf  (Read 1437 times)

15 review(s) for AlanaBliss (11 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Kevin Boss

WG's Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 - 30 minutes.

Location: Location was Welling. Quite discrete and not far from welling station, its behind the main road.

The SP: Curvy and well rounded milf, very friendly and polite. Could tell with the sultry look that I was in for a good time.

Services: Sloppy OWO, Some Foot Fetish, Deepthroat and HJ.

The Punt:  Happened some weeks ago, made my way to welling to sample the Alana B I'd been hearing about. I'm mostly a fetish guy with OWO to CIM mainly being my way of release, HJ secondary depending on the WG. Anyway arrived promptly for the appointment after some swift and prompt communication.

Was let in by Alana, very polite and looked good. Milfy with decent chest cups and curvy build. Made my way to the bedroom with her and took off my gear, had showered at home so with some wipes she got straight to work. Absolute filthy blowjob, she gorged herself on me whilst I had her feet in my face, effortlessly taking me to the hilt. Great sloppy suction, was hanging on to avoid early CIM.

She got over me into the 69 position and started sucking me more vigorously and deeply. Was holding on for all possible. The noise and the suction was amazing. her toes curling as she went deep too. After several minutes of this I came via a sloppy HJ.

Was a great visit and will be trying next time for a CIM finish.

Communication: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price: 9/10
WG's Looks: 8/10

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

I know that part of the world well so will be sure to head down at some point if she stays as I do like a Proper MILF with dose chebz.

Offline Punterperson1971

She’s in my town on Friday(Walsall) so may try and see her if time allows