Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie_sweet - Colindale NW9  (Read 404 times)

3 review(s) for Natalie_sweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline chodu1

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins
Patchy comms as I thought she did her own bookings and hence, likely touching her toes, when not answering the phone. Alas never overestimate a whore, as she had some douchebag hanging around that I overheard. So she's probably just lazy and answers when she can be bothered. Arranged a time and she confirmed. Got there and she ghosted me. Disappeared like an Indian on a student visa. Unforgivable.

I spent the next day trying to find something else cheap and fuckable, but AW and VS were both dead. With a semi forming, I was fortunately able to look deep within myself and find forgiveness for Natalie for ghosting me ("perhaps the poor girl ran out of credit on her Lebara PAYG"; "I hope she had enough money for a bus to the food bank" etc).

I messaged her and comms were very good that day, I got there, got the ole magic door. It was definitely the girl in the pictures, but a much older bedraggled, seriously washed up version, bordering on unattractive. Kissed me on the lips when I got in the room, but I pulled away, as I was not only not attracted to her, but I had already made up my mind to walk and didn't want to "take anything for free" like even the kiss, to avoid any possible fuss on my early exit.

Told me one position only in 30mins and 1 cum only (yeh as if...). I used this as an excuse to be outta there.

This is the nearest photo to her actual likeness. This photo must be at least 5y ago and even this is heavily made-up and without the slap she is now just plain (ugly).

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 04:20:54 pm by chodu1 »