Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Naughty Erotic - Castle Donington  (Read 651 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline braman69

External Link/Members Only

Price paid
£120 for 60 mins

Services received
DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, Sex in Cowgirl + Missionary, Massage

What she didn't allow
Nothing refused that I asked for it, but she wanted £30 extra for anal which I didn't bother with

Comms
All done by text via maid, slow replies. Price list stated in the text, specifcally says OWO+CIM included and anal extra £30. Very easy but a bit slow with replies.  When I had parked the car I was asked to wait a few minutes while she got a sexy dress for me, so basically she was waiting for the previous punter to leave.

An airbnb in Castle Donington.  I parked up the street in a layby.  Not easy to find parking.  The gaff is nice and one of the nicest bedrooms I've been in for a while, all very clean and smart.  The bed is two singles pushed together and the mattress is a bit too soft.  OK for sleeping on, not so great for fucking on.  Lovely bathroom but no body wash in the shower.

The girl
She greeted me wearing just sexy underwear.  I didn't find her very attractive.  She's a friendly 46 year old Thai originating from Bangkok.  She wasn't wearing any make-up and she certainly needs it if she wants to make a good first impression.  Facially I'd say 5/10.  She's got a lovely personality and we got on well, had some nice chats during the punt.  She smiles and laughs a lot.  Teeth aren't great.  Body wise, tits are quite nice but not all that large, probably a B cup. Pussy is nice and clean shaven, tasted fresh with no smells.  She is a bit chubby and has a large belly.  The belly is smooth with no signs of childbirth but it's BIG like a beer belly so not great at all.  She kept saying she was fat throughout the punt but she didn't need to tell me, I could see for myself.

The action
I was actually going to pay £70 for 30 minutes but it was raining heavily outside and I didn't fancy going back out in it so I upgraded to 60 minutes for £120.  She's submissive and she did everything I asked for.  Both got naked and started standing with groping and DFK.  Then onto the bed for cuddling, chatting and DFK.  Explored her body and gave her RO which she was responsive to, plenty of fake moans.  I then lay on my back and she gave me some OWO.  It wasn't great, very slow and no attention to balls.  Plenty of eye contact though which was nice.  Condom on and she climbed on top for CG but I was struggling to get hard as I didn't fancy her.  Lay next to her again for more DFK and I fingered her and played with her clit.  She really enjoyed this and she got really wet and came, definitely real and not faking it.  This turned me on and I was now hard enough to bang her in missionary.  Came in the bag.  She cleaned me up well.  Then more chatting and kissing before I asked her for a massage with just 10 minutes left.  I lay on my front and she massaged my back with oil.  Quite nice massage but not deep.  When time was nearly up she ran a shower for me so I could clean the oil off and she dried me with a towel afterwards which was a nice touch.

As she showed me out I saw the TS she's sharing with.  I think she said her name was Maya but I can't find her advert.  Very pretty.  I checked the time and I had been there exactly 1 hour.

Verdict
It was all just ok.  She's a nice girl but I didn't find her attractive.  Her AW photos have clearly been photoshopped and maybe if she was wearing make-up she may resemble them slightly.  Left feeling a bit underwhelmed and wished I'd stuck to 30 minutes so that I still had £50 towards my next punt.  It has to be a neutral and I wouldn't see her again.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 07:30:48 am by braman69 »