Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tastiest pussy in London  (Read 3400 times)

Offline rahulroy

Top 3?
Mine is 1. Jeslyn
2. English Ashton
3. Emsensual

Offline alabama1

Offline bluelad

I'm guessing these ones but maybe OP should be adding the links and not being a tad lazy!

Jeslyn of Kensington (very expensive IMHO) External Link/Members Only

Emsensual of Old Street: External Link/Members Only

Above links are in rahulroy's reviews. So he could have cut and pasted.

Not sure about English Ashton: not in London but this one is in Essex: Ashton English Babe: External Link/Members Only

Offline pantywetter

Do you mean actual taste or attractive, big lips etc?

I like a really nice tidy fanny especially with big inner lips.

Would love to hear recs.

Haven’t found any particularly of note lately to share, sadly.

Offline sparkus

TBF some massage shops have had contenders for this!

Offline jamiekinkxxx

For my tastes, Ms Louisa Knight......

External Link/Members Only

Maaaan! I'd love to see a review of Louisa Knight Froomey!!!

Offline Colston36

For my tastes, Ms Louisa Knight......

External Link/Members Only

Highly intelligent - and pretentious - but what does she cost and do? I got lost in a miasma of fancy waffle.

Offline Jonestown

Highly intelligent - and pretentious - but what does she cost and do? I got lost in a miasma of fancy waffle.

Yes, I couldn't find any mention of cost / fee / donation either, but if you're looking for anything less than a 3.5 hour booking you go to the end of the queue.

I'd nominate Lin Lin in Wimbledon as the tastiest pussy currently available in London.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 09:18:39 pm by Jonestown »

Offline Davef2020

I'd be very interested in the cost as well. She looks like she's going to demand a couple of G's!

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
So it would be 700 pounds

200 for 60mins
Min 3.5hrs

Plus your ID and work email and probably a selfie picture too

Offline Colston36

200 for 60mins
Min 3.5hrs

Thank you. You're a genius! Only because I had eff-all else to do did I spend more time than I care to think of trying to extract a smidgeon of sense from her. Bizarre pricing structure: £200 an hour is now quite common, but 3.5 is an insane requisite. I shudder to think how long it took her to put up all that waffle.

Offline Stevelondon

Yes, I couldn't find any mention of cost / fee / donation either, but if you're looking for anything less than a 3.5 hour booking you go to the end of the queue.

I'd nominate Lin Lin in Wimbledon as the tastiest pussy currently available in London.

Sorry Jonesy.
Lin Lin in Wimbledon ???

Offline Jonestown

Sorry Jonesy.
Lin Lin in Wimbledon ???

Yes, was part of the Zhangri-La set up, now working indie out of the same flat.

Offline Stevelondon

Yes, was part of the Zhangri-La set up, now working indie out of the same flat.

Sorry mate.     I forgot about your stutter 😂

Offline loki33

200 for 60mins
Min 3.5hrs

When I enquired a few years ago (2017?) she was quoting 250 an hour. Struggle to beleive she has gone down in price.

Offline Colston36

There used to be a TV show before most on here were born called the Brains Trust. Great thinkers would debate various topics.

Nowadays I imagine an equally popular show would be The Brainless Trust, featuring members of the government and shadow cabinet..

in the old show one participant, Professor Joad would often start his reply with the phrase "It depends what you mean by xxxx".

In the case of Tasty Pussy I like a pussy that tastes like pussy, not soap; and the more it tastes like that the happier I am. I am not sure how many ,embers agree.

Offline Waterhouse

In the case of Tasty Pussy I like a pussy that tastes like pussy, not soap; and the more it tastes like that the happier I am. I am not sure how many ,embers agree.
100% agree. Nice and natural tasting and naturally scented is best IMO.

Offline Froomey

There used to be a TV show before most on here were born called the Brains Trust. Great thinkers would debate various topics.

Nowadays I imagine an equally popular show would be The Brainless Trust, featuring members of the government and shadow cabinet..

in the old show one participant, Professor Joad would often start his reply with the phrase "It depends what you mean by xxxx".

I'm not sure of the relevance of the Brains Trust to this discussion. I very much doubt that its members were invited to enlighten listeners (it was of course a radio programme for many years before its relatively brief transfer to television) on the sensation of the pussy on the palate. If they had been asked, I doubt even more that many of the panellists would have had much relevant experience upon which to draw. Professor Joad himself came a cropper when he was exposed as a serial fare evader on public transport....

But that is by the by. You seem - and I may be interpreting you wrongly - to imply that 'high end' or costly whores are likely to douse their pussies in soaps and olfactory preparations in order to disguise their essential pussiness. I have found the opposite to be the case and it is more often the cheap hookers who apply some chemical astringent in order to disguise poor hygiene.

Pussy, of course should taste of pussy at all times.

Offline Froomey

Maaaan! I'd love to see a review of Louisa Knight Froomey!!!

I'd love to do a review but discretion makes it impossible. My meetings with her tend to be extended - 48-to 72 hrs and, sometimes, more. Each meeting is crafted around specific events or activities to accompany the erotic content. So, providing a description would quickly blow my cover, which I think would be unfortunate to say the least. Suffice to say, these encounters do not come cheap. My first meetings with LK, a good few years ago, were shorter and other who have commented are not far off the mark at £200 - £250 h, though she does not really encourage or facilitate such any longer. Current meetings of much longer duration work out well into the £000s once all on costs are added in........