Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gymnast_Alexia-Kings Cross  (Read 1841 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7110922) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

Cheers to Diver Ted who suggested this young lady in response to the search for muscular SPs. :drinks:

Arranged a 1 hour meet with Alexia via email and as the appointment date approached I received her number so comms moved to WhatsApp.

Easy place to find and I'm greeted by the pocket rocket Alexia. First impressions were very good as she looked as expected physically and facially very pretty.It was the lead up to a competition so she was in top form,she had sent me a piccy beforehand by way of warning me not to be surprised or put off. She was exactly what I was looking for so very happy boy so far.
Very relaxed atmosphere and we soon moved to a GFE exploring her body and some gentle kissing.The next hour was 2 rounds of OWO,RO and sex in several positions. She really got into it and I loved the noises she made especially as I gave her my best efforts in doggy....that arse  :wackogirl:
I had enquired about A but upon inspection she declined, I think maybe with a bit more of a build up and playing we might achieve it but I'm above average so she wasn't up for it on the day.

We had a chat about training and general stuff and she comes across really well. Seems she does more stuff off Sessiongirls with blokes looking to be dominated or wrestled, she said before our meet she fancied being more sub and me giving her what for,well her wish came true and it worked out for me too.

At £350 for the hour she is at the top of my price range and without A perhaps not VFM but I wanted a muscular girl and I had a great time so I was content. Again the power of UKP came good, much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Munter84

Bloody hell, what a find! Genuine bucket list material for me. If she was £100/hr cheaper I'd be there like a shot. As it stands... onto the future wishlist she goes.

Cheers for the review!

Online Harry Monk

Bloody hell, what a find! Genuine bucket list material for me. If she was £100/hr cheaper I'd be there like a shot. As it stands... onto the future wishlist she goes.

Cheers for the review!

I just had a good feeling bout her so was happy to pay above what I'm normally comfortable with also given that A was included (though not delivered). Forgot to mention I had contacted another girl off Sessiongirls but she wanted something like £600 and a 20% deposit. Zero feedback so I politely retreated from that situation.

I will never forgot the sight of her gash gripping my boner in doggy as I went on full power.

Offline diver ted

External Link/Members Only
Cheers to Diver Ted who suggested this young lady in response to the search for muscular SPs. :drinks:
HM
Pleased it was positive - good on you - this has whetted my appetite all the more. Reading your review and looking at her profiles means I've just got to work out how to last more than five minutes!
DT