Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Camila Bahiana-High Street Kensington-Amazing!  (Read 5559 times)

Offline Nishikori

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Saw her today
comms via whatsapp, replies stright away max 5-10 min
location 5 min from High Street Kensington, near Holland Park, nice flat on the upper floor
Rates 300 for 1h with cum, she warned me from the beggining that she is a top, well that's what i was looking for
The girl - simply amazing, better then photos, like more natural, dark flawless skin, very relaxed and atentive
Action - Well this was my best expirience with a TS, from start she saw im a little bit nervous, so offered a massage plus some light kisses, then i asked to suck her, i could sucked her all day, biggest cock i saw in my life, clean and tasting good, thanks God i have a 7inch dildo that i used to check if im clean, and warm up little bit before our meeting, then she puts me in doggy, cheking if im alright, condom on, lube on, starting slowly, but i managed to take it, then she fucked me in different positions, mostly doggy and  missionary, little bit sideways, and even on the stairs leading to her bathroom, changing condoms, more blowjobs and so on, seeing im more relaxed she started to be more and more dominat, i think she enjoys it. After another round of doggy, she cummed in my mouth, and i wanked my self to completion. Stayed little bit over 1h plus 2 quick showers.
Conclusion- best TS expirince i have had for sure
Had some funny conversation at the end via google translate(i remember i saw her and Jessica Rayalla on twitter together) so i asked if she knows her, she said yes is a good friend, and i tell her Jessica is my first time expirience with a TS, but she thought i mean Jessica is number 1 TS, and asked little bit upset if she is at least nr2 :D, i tried to explain what i meant hope she understood.
P.S. She is in London until November, then leaving to Rio, maybe back in February,March
Would reccomend? FYes, i will for sure visit again

Offline ronaldo1980

Sounds amazing. How tall is she?

Offline ptt67

Glad my review tempted you to book her - she's fantastic!!  :cool:

Offline tantraman

The girl - simply amazing, better then photos, like more natural, dark flawless skin ... biggest cock i saw in my life ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cuteinchelsea

Have to agree... better than her pics and a massive weapon! Can't wait to back and have fuck me senseless again... it's girls like her that make happy to be a bottom!