Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Dorchester help please  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Fwp

I'm soon to visit Dorchester and following some research am wondering if anyone can provide any information on lovelylayla?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed a member threatened a review, but could not find one, am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help

Offline slippyin

Saw Layla a couple of years ago, on her old profile.

So so meet, would have warranted a neutral.

Older than her profile but is attractive. Think posh older milf. Well done bolt ons but a bit hard.

Decent comms, but service let the meet down. All felt a bit robotic no real effort put in.

She is experienced and likes older guys and maybe just didn't fancy me.

Offline Fwp

Thanks for that Slippyin, sounds like my quest continues.....

Suggestions for a decent SP with reasonable sized  (say C or larger!) and a decent attitude welcome. Happy to travel say 25ish miles around Dorchester. Thanks again

Offline Mr Shy

Note: I haven't seen any of the following.

NaughtieMarie External Link/Members Only.  She's had couple of good reviews and now appears to be offering incalls. Her AW page says she will not be available until Sept so it depends upon when your are visiting Dorchester.

Over Poole/Bournemouth way there are:

xxxxxxSuzixxxxxx External Link/Members Only.  Has a review on this site under her old AW profile: External Link/Members Only.

Mature Gemma External Link/Members Only  She's got a couple of reviews under her old AW profile: External Link/Members Only

I think you best bet is the Poole/Bournemouth area as there is more choice than around Dorchester.

Offline gspotjim

I'm soon to visit Dorchester and following some research am wondering if anyone can provide any information on lovelylayla?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed a member threatened a review, but could not find one, am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help

I suspect it was me that mentioned I planned to visit Lovely Layla and do a review. Unfortunately, my visit didn’t happen but that was my fault, not Layla’s. I’m still planning to visit her (and Naughty Marie because I like MILFs), but haven’t managed to organise anything yet.

I’ll definitely do reviews when I have.

Offline fudge1-2

I had a great time with LovelyLayla, couple of years back had a duo with her and Marie (External Link/Members Only - who's put her prices up a bit too much).
Sex was excellent. Very fit lady, others are right, boobs are rock solid.
getting to see her is difficult, single mum with a kid, so times are restricted and they don't line up with my availability to often.

Others worth consideration - Both good looking with great bods and nice boobs
External Link/Members Only - Hayley Dollar
External Link/Members Only - English Rose

Offline dross

NaughtieMarie External Link/Members Only.  She's had couple of good reviews and now appears to be offering incalls. Her AW page says she will not be available until Sept so it depends upon when your are visiting Dorchester.

WOAH no way, I've met her off fab a few times in various places around dorset solo and group fun, great girl, fucking duracel bunny energy (although these weren't paid meets so might be different), she'll eat most guys alive though, bring your A game, def a positive from me