Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirty Blonde - AKA WhoisBlondie - Bishop's Stortford  (Read 2824 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7031086) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JBD

External Link/Members Only

I met Lucie in Bishop's Stortford a few months ago.

She was very difficult to get hold of at first, but eventually answered my email, which I had sent weeks before.

She gave me her number, which originally wasn't showing, but now is. I managed to get a reply on the phone and we arranged a meet. If I recall it was a Friday lunchtime. She was nowhere near where she originally told me (flat near the station car-park), it turns out that she was about 10 minutes further away in a nice Airbnb. I eventually arrived about 15 minutes late, but she wasn't at all bothered and was really pleasant, accepted her portion of the blame for the poor directions. She's not from this area and turns out she travels down from Lincolnshire.

The meet: She's clearly not 29 as listed on her profile, more like late 30s early 40s, which was confirmed by the fact she has a daughter who was doing exams. The paperwork was exchanged, which she stashed in a drawer.

She's quite tall, and was wearing high heels and quite nice underwear. She has a number of tattoos and quite a large one on her abdomen/chest. Straight into kissing and groping, no DFK, but still nice. She has a nice pair of boobs, which are enhanced, probably a size 10-12 and a slight belly. Nice full lips, which you can see on her photos, probably using fillers, or botox. She's groping me and suddenly the clothes are off and she's on her knees giving me a nice blowjob. We move to the bed, more oral and me returning the pleasure. More oral from her and suddenly the rubber is on. I don't know what happened, but my the old chap decided he wasn't going to perform.

We tried a bit more oral and I was ready to go again, but I wasn't convinced it was going to be successful, the thought of the rubber going on again just freaked me out. Anyway, Lucie was very obliging and more oral and handwork and suddenly I was ready to cum and she took the lot in her mouth. She got up and went to the bathroom, where I suppose she was getting rid of the juice and having a rinse. She came back smiling and said that I came so hard that she swallowed half of it.

We had a chat, which was where (Personal info removed)

Since our meet, she messages me every couple of weeks saying she's in the area.(Good job that I have a punting phone) Unfortunately, we haven't been able to match diaries, but I am hoping to revisit as I feel that I have unfinished business.

I left a her feedback on AW, but she hasn't accepted it, or given any feedback to me, so as mentioned in other reviews her comms are hit or miss.

I would recommend, but not sure how many of the services she advertises are on offer.

The reason for the positive is that she is very accommodating and very pleasant.

Happy punting when you get hold of her.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 02:47:23 pm by daviemac »

Offline Hansolo69

No mention of squirting, which is supposed to be her specialty.

Offline Tricky59

Do you have her number? how much does she charge?
Her profile has disappeared,

Offline Thisemailbet

I had her on my hot list, her profile disappears and reappears when she is available again from what I’ve seen and she charges £100 30 mins

Offline JBD

No mention of squirting, which is supposed to be her specialty.

There was no squirting on this occasion, sorry for the delay.

Offline JBD

Do you have her number? how much does she charge?
Her profile has disappeared,

I was checking today and her profile looks deleted She did charge £180 for an hour.  Sorry I deleted her number. If she messages me again, I will post if it is allowed. Apologies for the delay.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 11:11:11 am by JBD »