Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaniConchello69UK - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1345 times)

32 review(s) for DaniConchello69 (28 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline andy2_james

Link: External Link/Members Only

Fee: £170 (1 hour)

Had seen Dani's profile on AW and had on my HL for some time but never could align availability with any of her regular tours to Glasgow.  Finally the planets aligned and managed to get a booking a few days in advance.

The meet took place at some nice serviced apartments in the centre of town that I didn't know existed.  As it was an evening meet, no issues with on street parking nearby.  Straight forward to go past the manned reception and up in the lift using some good instructions received from Dani when given the all clear to come on up.

Dani greeted me from behind the door in some lovely green lingerie and I was found her attractive and was pleased to have finally made the booking.  Images are an accurate representation and she greeted me warmly and made me feel at ease from the beginning. Started with a lovely kiss, chat, pass over the vouchers, a shower and then on to the bed for some fun.

Was on the receiving end of an enjoyable blowjob without and after a while, asked her to move into 69 for me to enjoy licking out her clean and responsive pussy. I was happy to let that go right to first pop CIM. Wasn't paying attention to whether she swallowed or disposed discretely as I lay back in post pop bliss.

Had a decent chat between rounds that felt really natural and friendly without oversharing anything that I would later regret.  Dani then started waking up mini me with some rubbing and sucking until hard again.  Cock ring was offered and accepted and she fitted for me before rubbering up and climbing on cowgirl.  I took advantage of being ridden while playing with her fab tits and coming together for some light kissing.  Cock ring did its job to help me maintain for a while before the inevitable.  Dani didn't immediately jump off but kept me on that edge while the cock ring kept me hard until it got so sensitive I started giggling involuntarily .... WTF.

She climbed off and expertly tidied up in one swoop.  The hour was up at this point and time for me to make my exit.  Never felt rushed at any point and another shower was offered but decided not to out stay my welcome and get freshened up at home.

Another enjoyable punt for me after using this site and her many positives here to give me confidence I would enjoy meeting.  I would be interested in another meet with Dani and would intentionally check her availability if I was heading to Newcastle.