Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaXvalentineX - Bristol  (Read 5145 times)

6 review(s) for sashaXvalentineX (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline victor989

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When    : August 2023

Where   : Horfield, Bristol - near a large Garage

Cost      : £80/30min

Comms : Good but iffy at first. She likes it done in a particular way

The meet

This is not normally the type of WG that I go for. I am not a fan of excessive tattoos or piercings. However in
July a few WG's I punted with had loose pussy's and still used a ton of lube, despite me saying to go easy on
it. Because of this I struggled to cum because of no sensation around my cock while fucking. Because of Sasha's
description of 'tight pussy' on A/W I decided to put my misgivings aside and punt her. I'm glad I did.

Her flat is a modern and cheerful place with exposed metal girders and lots of natural light in the bedroom. Many
places I've punted in have been dark and dingy so this was a welcome change. Parking is a nightmare in this area,
so I walked to the punt from Redland. Sasha's A/W pictures are accurate which is refreshing compared to other pics
of WG's on A/W which are misleading.

Sasha was friendly and welcoming and eager to accommodate all my wishes (apart from one thing) and not charge extra.
We did lots of French kissing but she wouldn't do OWO, because (she said) of a bad experience with a punter who CIM which
she doesn't allow and laughed about it. Very charmingly I assured her I wouldn't CIM. She wavered a bit but then stood
her ground. So no OWO.

Sasha has a medium sized bush which is not long or overgrown (I'm indifferent to bushes). We did passionate FK while
standing up, then whilst lying down on the bed and then whilst fucking. The BJ was great. We fucked in 4 different positions
- missionary, prone bone, cowgirl and finally missionary with her legs on my shoulder and then I shot my load. There was no
clock watching. I was there for 35min and she didn't seem eager to get me out the door.

Overall, a great punt with an English WG including lots of FK (and almost OWO) representing great value at £80/30min. I am
getting a boner now whilst thinking about it and and writing this review. I will certainly see her again.   

Offline ms220190

Hi

I am considering booking Sasha next Sunday

Could you help me a little with

1. Her size
(Height / weight/ dress size)
2. location as I'll be getting train to Bristol temp mead - easy to get to
3. Did taste her - if so how was it

I'm torn between someone like and milf alisha503

Would love everyone's opinion

Thanks

Offline victor989

Hi

I am considering booking Sasha next Sunday

Could you help me a little with

1. Her size
(Height / weight/ dress size)
2. location as I'll be getting train to Bristol temp mead - easy to get to
3. Did taste her - if so how was it

I'm torn between someone like and milf alisha503

Would love everyone's opinion

Thanks

Hi MS

1) Dress size was about 12. Her A/W pictures are accurate.
2) She's based in the Horfield area of Bristol, just off Gloucester road near the Shell garage.
    It's about 2 miles from Temple meads.
3) I didn't taste her.

If you have any other questions, just drop me a line here.

Offline Jameson20

Thanks mate, she sounds awesome! Think I'm gonna try to arrange a meeting with her.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I recognise her, she's also on Seeking.

Offline PeachyAssFan

What's seeking

The sugar daddy website - previously known as Seeking Arrangement.

Offline Pawgylove

Hi MS

1) Dress size was about 12. Her A/W pictures are accurate.
2) She's based in the Horfield area of Bristol, just off Gloucester road near the Shell garage.
    It's about 2 miles from Temple meads.
3) I didn't taste her.

If you have any other questions, just drop me a line here.

I think Horfield is more than 2 miles from temple meads. You’ll need a bus or a long walk via eastville

Offline Northernwhale

I've tasted her, and she tasted just fine.

Offline Dickie1985

How hairy is her pussy. I see she has hairy armpits also but is her bush out of control?

Online madmania

I recognise her, she's also on Seeking.

Do you have her profile link? I couldn’t see it on a quick look

Offline victor989

Thanks mate, she sounds awesome! Think I'm gonna try to arrange a meeting with her.

You are welcome. Punters should help each other by sharing our experiences. The only caveat is that I found
her pussy to be 'medium tight'. I've had tighter ones, but not many.

Offline victor989

I think Horfield is more than 2 miles from temple meads. You’ll need a bus or a long walk via eastville

I've just looked up directions from Temple Meads to her place by car on Google map and it
comes up as 3.3 miles. I stand corrected (a bit).

Offline ms220190

I've booked. For Sunday
Will keep u you guys update

I don't know if rules allow it but could do like a leave feed thing..  like bbc with the live goal update

On a serious note ... I'm a bit concerned with no OWO

Online bristolnick

Last time i saw her there was a bit of a bush but she is well worth it and a bargain.

Offline ms220190

I did see review will come

Extremely tight and very pleasant girl x

Offline victor989

I did see review will come

Extremely tight and very pleasant girl x

We're still waiting for the review.