Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duda - Derby city centre.  (Read 1646 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6720763) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline Hamster55

£80 for 30 mins plus £20 for owo.

https:/adultwork.com/6720763

As mentioned previously comms aren’t the best I fired off a txt msg early morning but didn’t get a response I then noticed her green light was on around 1ish so decided to what’s app her and she responded on what’s app about an hour later I’d pretty much given up at this point but went ahead. I get the impression she is a late starter as green light doesn’t come until pm probably in the gym judging by her body lol. What’s app seems to be the best way of contacting her. Her replies are very minimal also. Just things like I’m available followed by postcode lol.
On the way I was relieved I got a message saying she was getting ready phew! Arrived at the location msged to say I’d arrived she messaged back 2 mins later the flat no and floor. Modern apt in centre of derby with plenty of on street parking on the road.

Now despite the comms probs the meet more than made up for it and all worthwhile! Straight into my top3 punts. As described previously unreal body and nice facially as well not over the top in terms of fakeness. Gym fit body! Playful and naughty demeanour about her!

Onto the action and a bit of DFT to start. Now you know you’re in for a good time when at the start she puts your fingers in her mouth and guides them downstairs. A bit more foreplay before some owo which I had 2 pay £20 extra for however she didn’t make this clear before but luckily I had an extra £20 on me. Great blow skills took it fairly deep and plenty of spit and attention to balls also! Then onto 69 she has a nice tidy pussy!

Then onto the main event CG to start this was unreal she was proper bouncing on me at one point lots of effort by her here. Then onto doggy where I gave her a good pounding which she took well before finally filling the bag! What a goer!

Then just chilled with her a bit as she didn’t try and rush me out. English is quite poor so out came google translate lol.

So to summerise Duda is unreal!  :yahoo: